Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the EX selling out that fast either, the EX MrkII AU hung around for AGES before selling out

well considering they want a nrd for a figure that wont be coming out for over a year and since the ex helmet isnt that great i doubt it ll sell out that fast lol

The War Machine 2.0 EX (for the U.S./Canada territory) went Wait List pretty quick and it had a higher NRD.

Don't be so sure though. Lately Hot Toys items have been selling out. There was a period few years back where their figures would take a long time to sell out, and even sit in-stock for a while. But recently figures have been selling out while still on pre-order.

The War Machine 2.0 EX (for the U.S./Canada territory) went Wait List pretty quick and it had a higher NRD.

id say it did because its the cheapest of the die cast figures and the momentum was high at the time since iron man 3 had just came out, and for the holographic figure collectors the mark 1 war machine is a must

dont get me wrong though guys id jump all over it for the ex ed, it just seems dumb for me to dish out money for a figure that wont come out for over a year even though it is only 25 bucks and it really makes sense for me since bbts doesnt charge me tax since i live in ca

dont get me wrong though guys id jump all over it for the ex ed, it just seems dumb for me to dish out money for a figure that wont come out for over a year even though it is only 25 bucks and it really makes sense for me since bbts doesnt charge me tax since i live in ca

I agree. Basically I look at it like I'm paying $25 early to get the exclusive.

I agree. Basically I look at it like I'm paying $25 early to get the exclusive.

yeah the helmet is kinda cool but the release is what killed it for me, if it was coming out in feb id buy it from ssc fr sure

Don't be so sure though. Lately Hot Toys items have been selling out. There was a period few years back where their figures would take a long time to sell out, and even sit in-stock for a while. But recently figures have been selling out while still on pre-order.

That is very true. I've noticed that happening a lot more lately. Starting with those first two Avenger (Fury & Hawkeye) figures.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Living in Canada, I find the shipping price and times much better coming from Sideshow. So, I have no issue paying a NRD.

Yeah that was fast! I got mine from BBTS as well, I didn't want to pay the $25 deposit for a figure coming out at the end of next year.

I'm amazed that a NRD for $25 holds people back from a collectible that costs $250.00. Not that I don't see anything wrong with it, I just find it surprising.

I guess maybe it shows for me how non-committal people are about the lines they collect.

Back