Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

That is really strange. :huh

Hmmm.. I think there is a huge commercial dog-fight going on behind the scenes, between HT and PI.. it would not surprise me at all, if that affects some 'retail partners'. :wink1:

I was talking to a friend of mine in HK that can just walk into Toy Hunters and buy HT figures, and he asked them about the Midas.
It's just a con exclusive for the Taiwan show right now, with recipients chosen by lottery at the con(Hence the low numbers on Ebay and small amount of in hand images).
They have said it may yet see greater distribution both in HK and abroad.
It will likely be just like the BD MKVII.
So don't panic.
If it's *going* to be be released, they will have them in Toy Hunters just like the BD MKVII, and Sideshow eventually.
If it's *not* going to be released wider, just forget about it and move on, lol.
Unless you have a spare couple of grand burning a hole in your pooch.

Damn it knowing how limited it is now makes me want it :gah: :lol

^^Thanks, I'm not sure how that is but I can understand why SS couldn't get a LE of 16.

Wasn't there a Predator Asian exclusive a few years ago?

There were AVP Ancient Asia release and Scar Ani-com version if those what you meant and I believe both were available through SS.

I recall Mark III Gunmetal (Silly Thing Print) don't get to be ordered from SS. Just like WM (Milk Print) version don't get to be ordered from SS. To compensate those, HT release the exclusive version of Gunmetal and WM Milk (Exclusive print) version.

I get what you are trying to say. Let's hope it's true that SS will really get it and I am eligible to PO it :).. in time...

Again, if this figure is supposed to be so rare that they are drawing for it at the shows, why does another seller have multiples available?

I wonder if this figure is going to be a larger than normal production figure?

Again, if this figure is supposed to be so rare that they are drawing for it at the shows, why does another seller have multiples available?

I have visions of somebody on the board at HT asking: "Hey, can I take five of these things and sell them on eBay for a laugh? I bet I could get a grand apiece..."

:rotfl

Canada is in that list...like the BD Mark VII they ship to most of the world but not Canada or Australia.

:mad: Sideshow likes some of their customers better than others - and they don't hide it!:mad:

My country may be in the list too. The last con exclusive I got was the gray mark vi. That time there was no restriction if I m not mistaken.

Looks like pretty slim chance for me to get this I went ahead to get the Gold Mark VII from Play Imaginative from a local retailer.

My country may be in the list too. The last con exclusive I got was the gray mark vi. That time there was no restriction if I m not mistaken.

Looks like pretty slim chance for me to get this I went ahead to get the Gold Mark VII from Play Imaginative from a local retailer.

What retailer did you get the gold PI from? Do you have any info or a link?

It is a local retailer from Malaysia since I'm from there. You can try to google Toywiz Malaysia. They are charging about $320 for this.

I'm sure SS will have this, hot toys hasn't even announced what other retailers will have this for sale. Just a matter of time

Just got a word from my friends. After Singapore toy fair, HT will have fair in China. And SS will also get it undoubtly. It's just the time which is unclear for the moment.

Just got a word from my friends. After Singapore toy fair, HT will have fair in China. And SS will also get it undoubtly. It's just the time which is unclear for the moment.

Yeah, could be after china fair, before the fair, or even after ALL of the event fairs...

It sucks they don't give us timetable..

he pays people to stand in line and put in a pre-order at these events. seeing the allotments that have been set for these asian events, they are similar to the previous promo releases of the MVI and MVII. i'm guessing there will be less than 5000 made.

Back