Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Yeah, could be after china fair, before the fair, or even after ALL of the event fairs...

It sucks they don't give us timetable..

sideshow doesn't want a rush crashing their pathetic website. that's why the PPO has gone the way of the dinosaur. i think even a rush of collectors from SSF would crash it. :lol

It was stated on HT facebook last week this figure is going to be at four Toy fairs from now until early October and then distributed globally. So Midas may have a very slow release.

There's never been a time when SSC didn't get an "exclusive". It's stated that this figure will be sold globally after all the fairs oversea.
It's just a matter of waiting but what's new there.

Last edited:

we dont even know that SSC will get this...

I know they will. HT will be too dumb to ignore the potential market here. Like others say just matter of time and it sucks not knowing when.

I know they will. HT will be too dumb to ignore the potential market here. Like others say just matter of time and it sucks not knowing when.

:exactly: its coming, all I really care about is the when.

For sure, knowing when would be nice of them. Checking online constantly is...exhausting.

For sure, knowing when would be nice of them. Checking online constantly is...exhausting.

I actually find checking online constantly for new releases part of the fun of collecting. Call me crazy! =P

Hopefully it's not THAT exclusive

I remember that blue or red sticker will come in Gold sticker for sure. That, my friend, is the Gold sticker we want to see soon.

Gold as in SS Exclusive sticker :)

Just got a word from my friends. After Singapore toy fair, HT will have fair in China. And SS will also get it undoubtly. It's just the time which is unclear for the moment.

First post! Wanted to give you guys some additional info on this limited piece.
I was at the Taiwan show, the info here is that 800 pieces limited to Taiwan, 800 pieces limited to Singapore, 800 pieces limited to China and then an unannounced number for Japan. As for the limited number of them on ebay is due to only 100 of these were sold as in-stock item, while the rest are releasing in the next month or so. Haven't gotten any word regarding Hong Kong or US release yet. I fully expect these to be on SSC in the near future.

I just dawn on me that I should not blame HT on releasing a recolored Mark VII. I should be blaming the VFX and design people on the movie who decided to use a few original suit designs and kitbash/recolor them to become 35 different suits that Tony made! Those folks should have come up with all original suits! Ok, you all are going to say budget issues, screen time issues and people wouldn't notice, etc...But still...it was the VFX people who recolor first!

Back