Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

If this is the arrogance that high-end figure producers have, then I better get out the collection game. It's not worth it.

Why would the arrogance of the company have anything to do with your collecting?

The need to be wrapped in cotton wool Barry, HT is obliged to lovingly stroke its new collecotors.

If this is the arrogance that high-end figure producers have, then I better get out the collection game. It's not worth it.

Too late.. they are part of the Capitalist Collective.. you will be assimilated.. resistance is futile.

Why would the arrogance of the company have anything to do with your collecting?

perhaps NOT releasing the long ago announced lines to capitalize on the current popularity of iron man. striking while the iron 'man' is hot. :)

If a company is going to do nothing with a license, then why waste my time waiting? It's obviously time to move on. Have fun with Iron Man. :wave

If a company is going to do nothing with a license, then why waste my time waiting? It's obviously time to move on. Have fun with Iron Man. :wave

ew_zpsa7d01292.gif

I've been on these boards for over 3 years, and I've been collecting HT for over 4 years. This arguement hasn't changed in the time I've been around. HT is clearly and admittedly going to make mostly Iron Man and Batman figures. THIS ISN'T CHANGING. Some of the same members, have been posting the same gripes in every thread possible. And as ineffective as it is, you're welcome to do so.

Albert Einstein said Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You can moan and groan everyday, all day and in every thread you want. But its not going to change. If you're a Batman or Iron Man fan, you're going to get what you want from HT. If not, sorry.

I've been on these boards for over 3 years, and I've been collecting HT for over 4 years. This arguement hasn't changed in the time I've been around. HT is clearly and admittedly going to make mostly Iron Man and Batman figures. THIS ISN'T CHANGING. Some of the same members, have been posting the same gripes in every thread possible. And as ineffective as it is, you're welcome to do so.

Albert Einstein said Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You can moan and groan everyday, all day and in every thread you want. But its not going to change. If you're a Batman or Iron Man fan, you're going to get what you want from HT. If not, sorry.

I'm a batman (nolan) fan and Iron Man fan :yess:

Nice pics, finally get to see the real deal. Thanks!

Just guessing, Mandarin will probably go up for order today and then the MIDAS next week. Though Sideshow could always surprise us and put both up today.

Back