Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I thought Sideshow don't ship to addresses which are different from the credit card's billing address?

Not at all.
They just require you to fill out a form authorising them to send your stuff elsewhere.
I get all my orders sent to a friend in the USA. He then ships to me with low declared value so I can sneak them in under the wire.

Not at all.
They just require you to fill out a form authorising them to send your stuff elsewhere.
I get all my orders sent to a friend in the USA. He then ships to me with low declared value so I can sneak them in under the wire.

Careful.. wouldn't want some certain psycho losing it on you because you "fraudulently" acquired a region only item... :rotfl

Got this sucker apart.
Tomorrow i will dremel it open and fit a 191 Tony face in there.

DB5DA716-7CF9-461D-9B9A-E90688AB5F83.jpg

FEBE52B2-FFC9-43CD-9828-C2745A37C8B6.jpg

1EA467DE-1951-4681-AE2E-5BFE5880B4ED.jpg

That's gotta look awesome! please post pics as soon as you're done :clap

What time will the preorders go up on December 2 for this figure? This will be the first time I've "camped" for a figure from SS :0

Not sure but they seem to put up preorders around noon PST usually. Figures, since they get in to work at about 9 most likely, then probably finalize everything and put them up before they go to lunch. Glad I'm in the same time zone. Maybe i'll just go knock on their door in Thousand Oaks and say "GIVE ME MIDAS!" :)

Midas is one to pick up! I have it, EXCLUSIVE (and it can suck my exclusive **s)....but well, I admit, nice coloring even you put mk7 side by side, somehow this gold bar looks more eye catching. Maybe most of us love gold? LOL..
Let see if the price on SS will be more reasonable

He's finally up! Hope we all can score one for ourselves :)

He's a great figure. Eventhough it's a repaint. :)

A different................username?

Couldn't resist. :cuckoo:

Lol. Yeah. We knew he was back as soon as he started posting.

And on a Midas subject, i got the head done today at work.
Works a treat. It will look great if/when i am successful in picking up a Midas for my collection.
If not, i will just sell it to someone who does get one.

E2CD1C58-BE2A-4CAD-992B-D8E4BE39AA47.jpg

47F67F2A-C4A8-4CF3-BEA9-FF8939FD1F29.jpg

0D12C9BE-E95D-43C1-A7D1-6A979592E472.jpg

5F2BE6C9-13AD-42FD-BC37-6A023043FC44.jpg

387B0067-F9ED-4541-8F48-C2DE847AFCE6.jpg

C43A0393-66A3-4D23-B9DE-42930A8DD703.jpg

4C80EFAB-DDD3-4CDA-AA66-70D5C3B0C9D0.jpg

Not sure but they seem to put up preorders around noon PST usually. Figures, since they get in to work at about 9 most likely, then probably finalize everything and put them up before they go to lunch. Glad I'm in the same time zone. Maybe i'll just go knock on their door in Thousand Oaks and say "GIVE ME MIDAS!" :)

Dang, was hoping it'd be earlier so I could just take the morning off work. I wonder if I could get the whole day off, luckily I'm still freelance at the moment :rotfl

Back