Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the dx is the 3rd attempt.the suit color and shirt pattern is totally different.when will they get it correctly?whats wrong with their team of researchers?when in fact theyre just working with one figure which is the joker.maybe they should get a new design team or an adviser at least,the present team looks like theyre at a lost even the scarring is very off.get someone knowledgeable about the characters of the movie.its supposed to be a movie masterpiece series dx thats why it should be movie accurate.

Last edited:
the dx is the 3rd attempt.the suit color and shirt pattern is totally different.when will they get it correctly?whats wrong with their team of researchers?when in fact theyre just working with one figure which is the joker.maybe they should get a new design team.

If they get it right this time then they won't have their usual excuse to release another "improved" Joker :rolleyes:

Haha I'm still bitter :D
But seriously.....why can't they get it right this time??

Agreed. it's not a hard thing at all to get it right now.... with ALLL THE REFERENCE MATERIAL THEY WANT!!!

they need to stop slacking off and pay closer attention... or else.. why worth the release..

I think collectors became more wiser now.we dont want to commit the same mistake again we are more observant on every detail after what they did so they better think about our suggestions.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. They posted some messages on Facebook stating that they'd look into the inaccuracies.

if he's going, V1, then bank robber, then this one.......
but the only attempt at the full custome, where most of the complaints are, was the V1, so really only 2nd time around

if he's going, V1, then bank robber, then this one.......
but the only attempt at the full custome, where most of the complaints are, was the V1, so really only 2nd time around

Exactly what I was getting at. Second attempt at classic costume, but it REALLY should be perfect anyway. They better make some good improvements.

Ok, Cornerstorecomics has this up for like $175...is that the Hot Toys version or Dc Direct? And again, the only differences are who is shipping it? Figure itself is identical?

thanks

I am seriously thinking about getting this.

Ok, Cornerstorecomics has this up for like $175...is that the Hot Toys version or Dc Direct? And again, the only differences are who is shipping it? Figure itself is identical?

thanks

If you actually mean which figure it is, DCD or HT, it depends on the description at CSC.

If you mean is it the HT V1 version distributed by HT or DCD, then it does not matter, they are identical.

thanks

The only difference is when they'll ship. If they follow the pattern of the other Hot Toys DK figures it could be up to 6 months after Hot Toys releases it that they ship.

Back