1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a stupid dickish comment that merely states an aggression. Not constructive criticism in any way.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Its also a public forum, getting offended on other people behalf will only shorten your life span, chillax

What on earth happened? I was expecting shipping notifications or something, not this measuring tape nonsense. Bloody hell guys, this kind of crap belongs down in the arse-end of the internet. Not, as has already been pointed out, a forum for talking about dolls.

Anyhow, much as the early notification hit me by surprise on this one - I think I've gotten a little bit of breathing space by dint of ordering via a UK retailer. I'll probably be getting the "in stock" notification a solid couple of months later than most people, usually a source of impatience, but this time an opportunity to bolster the bank account after the Bowie-related hit it just took!

Whilst I don't expect this particular suit to be very popular I think it could really pop displayed next to the 46, and will be a good excuse to actually use one of those headsculpts. (Though I'm tempted to go for a Spider-Man set-up, I suspect Spidey will deserve his own area if the images we're getting so far are anything to go by.)

Thread cleaned

captain-america-party-supplies-postcard-thank-you-notes-1.jpg

Is this a perfect repaint or did they fix the 46 had a bigger head slim body figure mention in Budget Starks videos.

I have the 46 on flex pay, this is making me second guess on which one I want.
The more I look at the figure, the more unique looking it looks. I love the shiny silver.

Just got a processing soon notice from SSC!! Looks like my card will get charged on October 25th!!

Same here!

I so can't wait for this. I know a bunch of people aren't a fan of this one, but I think I'm going to like this one a bit more than the 46. The different silvers really make it look great and the red pops nicely due to that.

I can definitely understand why some aren't too into this, but I definitely am.

Same here!

I so can't wait for this. I know a bunch of people aren't a fan of this one, but I think I'm going to like this one a bit more than the 46. The different silvers really make it look great and the red pops nicely due to that.

I can definitely understand why some aren't too into this, but I definitely am.

Agreed, the look is unique and the whole feel of homecoming is too good to pass up

Received it and love it already! The Tony Stark sculpt is amazing. Cool glasses too [emoji1360]
8de92e03b5896422bfbe9f8b92ae4ea2.jpg

aeb292c0db10ca2cc5cad6700929747f.jpg

83341e4d7d13bdeabc6ef8d943dad330.jpg

f7fc476901a7a7b737e5d573c3aec206.tif

f2ee56db313775995ad1485ae119fc89.tif

26beed689060b392a96fcf2d939887cb.tif

60d8ae00d337d18c8099150db43e4b6c.tif

I wonder if they'll use that silver paint with the diecast mk2.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back