1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Sideshow is telling some people this is expected to arrive earlier, September - October. Hot Toys probably going to release in HK soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! The much abhorred-to-the-much-sough-after re-issue will be out BEFORE Gamora...yeesh! Sorry Gamora fans!

I plan on displaying this with the headsculpt to minimize the gold.

IMO i like the mix of silver and red (kinda like Mark V) and no helmet leaves only the gold shoulders which is cool by me.

What is up with that guy's prices. It's like he rolls dice for them. I'll never understand his pattern.

Out for sure

ddc83f89d4a9ba539ba3432f5a9dbc36.jpg

Well they changed the box at least. I think they should've changed one of the accessories to differentiate the OG and re-issue.

As far as Hot Toys diecast sixth scale goes, I think my favourites are the IV, the XLVII, and VII.

The IV has so much personality (hungover Tony!), the VII has the best paint finish (even though the knees bug me) ... and I feel as if the XLVII colour scheme shows off the XLVI/XLVII frame the best, even though it's not from his best film outing. The Concept Art is also a great figure but it loses out for me only because it never appeared on screen.

i doubt mine will ever be complete. Still 3 or 4 HPP suits from IM3 i still would like to have if HT ever decides to make them

The only thing HT enjoys more than making Iron Man figures, is leaving lines incomplete. [emoji51]

So finally a review up of this re release. Seems the paint app is better on the new one(as it should be) and the red in the armor looks brighter too. Can't wait to get this guy, as I missed on the original like so many others! I could never justify spending the huge mark up for it on ebay.

Back