1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Where do you see the multiple tones? All we've seen so far is the grey just being one tone of grey/silver.

The tone/material shift is most noticeable on the bicep. I get that this is concept art of a hasbro toy, but if it's what we're all chatting about it's worth a note.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Mark-47.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

The tone/material shift is most noticeable on the bicep. I get that this is concept art of a hasbro toy, but if it's what we're all chatting about it's worth a note.

View attachment 324652
If we're going that way, we should take note of the different shades of red and gold.

Really, I don't think this one has a point. It's just a rendering with tone map to exhibit the sheen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think this armor is not 47. It's probably pseudo-46. Because the Homecoming movie is prior to Civil War, if I'm not wrong.

I think this armor is not 47. It's probably pseudo-46. Because the Homecoming movie is prior to Civil War, if I'm not wrong.

I keep wondering if the movie takes place both before and after Civil War with the events of the airport scene taking place sometime in the middle of Spiderman (referenced, on not scene again.

The armor is also a funko pop, so i think will be in the movie.

Attachments

• IMG_8829.JPG
    IMG_8829.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 223

Still it has yet to be refereed to as "mark" anything... Just Iron Man.

It's a safe assumption that it's going to be in the movie, but I still doubt it will be 47.

16807452_1153717814739160_6441832998228141812_n.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thread

Judging by the trailer, some of it takes place before Civil War. With some scenes leading into the airport battle.

But a good chunk of the movie takes place after the events of CW. Stark telling Peter to lay low (because of the Accords), Peter watching footage of himself taking down Giant Man, Spidey holding the ship together with his webbing, along with police trying to take him down in Stark Spidey suit ... to name a few moments.

Still it has yet to be refereed to as "mark" anything... Just Iron Man.

It's a safe assumption that it's going to be in the movie, but I still doubt it will be 47.

View attachment 324751

I am very interested to see Stark taking on Vulture.

Don't get too excited about seeing Iron man vs Vulture... I'm not saying it won't happen, but Lego sometimes makes up their own (non-movie) scenarios for sets, and sometimes includes characters that are not actually a part of the scene the set represents.

Don't get too excited about seeing Iron man vs Vulture... I'm not saying it won't happen, but Lego sometimes makes up their own (non-movie) scenarios for sets, and sometimes includes characters that are not actually a part of the scene the set represents.

Agreed. Best example I can think of is the Iron Man 3 set with Tony taking on The Mandarin in some sort of off road buggy.

At the Hasbro reveal for Toy Fair, they showed off the Legends figure and said it's his new armor for the movie, so definitely not just an unfinished Mark 46.

Interesting that he is in the Ultimate Iron Man color scheme

1215283-ultimate_ironman.jpg

I'm not familiar with the comic armors, but honestly as soon as I saw that the ultimate look was a thing ^, a movie armor like that seems like a forgone conclusion. They are always lifting color schemes and nods to the comic looks, not with any context but just the color schemes and shapes (see batroc, bleeding edge 45/46, iron patriot, centurion, falcon's googles, etc). In all the art books a lot of the concept work is done creating dozens of variants with any number of influences, and the director pics what they like. Another reason I am sure chainmail cap will assuredly be a thing at some point

Toy-Fair-2017-Marvel-Livestream-Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming.png

zmuPyIj.png

Having iron man take on vulture in a spiderman movie would be one of the most disappointing things ever. Spiderman doesn't need his help. Iron man probably might get saved hopefully.

If that armor is really going to get made, it would be the most ugliest one they have ever made.

If that armor is really going to get made, it would be the most ugliest one they have ever made.

Disco Iron Man is very offended.

Not sure how it's that much different than Hot Rod?

1hotrodIM.jpg

You know HT will probably make one. Just like all of the other figures made, if you like it, get it. If you don't care for it, don't get it.
I like it so I will want to get one.

You know HT will probably make one. Just like all of the other figures made, if you like it, get it. If you don't care for it, don't get it.
I like it so I will want to get one.

Oh they will. But some will complain that it will take up a spot that one of the older announcements could have been made instead. Still don't have an IM and I'm still waiting on one that will knock my socks off.

Back