1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diecast shield will be heavy if the WM Mk 2 is any indication. Concerns over the long term affect of plastic joints supporting it in an action pose makes sense to me.

Yes! In fact I am more than concern. .I am worried about loose joints issue in long run

Im sure they will consider that issue ahead of time. Perhaps he will have ratchet joints in the arms, similar to Hulk.

Also remember everyone complaining about the Tony Stark figure, they could not bend the arms at all :lol

Got back from seeing the movie this afternoon. Had the whole stadium to myself.

Freakin' awesome! One of the few movie's where the sequel was better than the first! The Winter Soldier is freaking brutal.

And after seeing this suit in action, I really, REALLY hope my waitlist gets converted.

BTW, best Stan Lee cameo out of them all! :lol

Is it still possible to get on a waitlist for this at sideshow? Not seeing it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey Username, could you place that removed mask onto another Steve Rogers head? Because I might want to switch my golden age cap helmet put onto the new Steve rogers head when they both come out, since I'm not a big fan of the clenched teeth expression on the GA CA.

Hey Username, could you place that removed mask onto another Steve Rogers head? Because I might want to switch my golden age cap helmet put onto the new Steve rogers head when they both come out, since I'm not a big fan of the clenched teeth expression on the GA CA.

That is the reason why I did not pre order this figure..that clenched teeth expression!! I dont like it too..hope hot toys comes with another version of the golden age suit.... I know its wishful thinking. Haha

Got back from seeing the movie this afternoon. Had the whole stadium to myself.

Freakin' awesome! One of the few movie's where the sequel was better than the first! The Winter Soldier is freaking brutal.

And after seeing this suit in action, I really, REALLY hope my waitlist gets converted.

BTW, best Stan Lee cameo out of them all! :lol

Agreed!! Best one so far (well was for me) - made everyone in the cinema laugh :lol

Would the die cast shield really present an issue with weight?

I mean, its so thin! haha :)

Hey there. I am not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you asking can i insert another head into a mask that has been removed from the GA figure?
It seems like a tough job.
Why not just pick up a TFA helmeted head right now to put on that one when you get it?

Hey there. I am not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you asking can i insert another head into a mask that has been removed from the GA figure?
It seems like a tough job.
Why not just pick up a TFA helmeted head right now to put on that one when you get it?

Yeah that was what I was asking, and oh yeah duh…I totally forgot about TFA helmeted CA figure, thanks!

The fact that this is simply a "movie promo" edition figure, with a relatively small run probably accounts for the lack of bells and whistles. I'm honestly a bit surprised that he's not getting a full release though.

The fact that this is simply a "movie promo" edition figure, with a relatively small run probably accounts for the lack of bells and whistles. I'm honestly a bit surprised that he's not getting a full release though.

Probably to bump sales up on the 2pack and stealth suit figure. The limited run also helped bump sales on the GA figure. If it was a regular, I'm guessing not many would buy the stealth suit version. I doubt we will see another GA cap. Guardians of the galaxy are up next along with spiderman 2 figures as the movie release dates draw closer.

I just assumed they did such a limited run because the FA figure, which was what.....$150? Never was a huge hit. This one is so similar, I don't think that they thought that they would sell a ton of them.

As for Stan Lee's cameo - LOVED it. Definitely one of the best. When Thor 1 came out, my Son was 4-5 years old. After the movie he asked me "Daddy, how come Stan Lee wasn't able to move Mjilnoir? He should be worthy, I mean he CREATED Thor!" LOL

Back