1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shriveled up so damn bad that I cannot find it anymore. :slap Thank God SSC has my credit card info stored or Id never be able to order any more figures! Buying HT figs is my own personnal crack. I gotta feed my habit, but Im selling and begging to afford the next greatest fig! :banana

Damn you, Hot Toys! :banghead

Now please convert my waitlist and take my money. Please?! :panic:

I hear you, lol. Oh by the way, your first sentence almost caused me to lose my drink from laughing :lol

HotToysWallet.gif

Lol, perfect!

I hear you, lol. Oh by the way, your first sentence almost caused me to lose my drink from laughing :lol

:lol

Im happy that my suffering has caused someone else joy. My life has purpose again! Well, beyond collecting that is. :rotfl

The only real agony for me in this hobby is watching my email box for a waitlist conversion. It is eclipsed only by peaking out the window once I see "This package is on the vehicle for delivery today." Oh, yes. Yes. It is. :google

The only real agony for me in this hobby is watching my email box for a waitlist conversion. It is eclipsed only by peaking out the window once I see "This package is on the vehicle for delivery today." Oh, yes. Yes. It is. :google

So true. Like a dog waiting for its master to come home. It's a great hobby to be in, isn't it? :hi5:

I truly love this hobby. Im a comic artist, actually. I never went professional...probably should, but I digress. My detolfs flank my drawing desk. It makes for great inspiration to look over and see the icons that inspired me to draw. Seeing them set in their greatest real life physical form just makes me grin. I dont need to tell you guys. It is something we all share.

Many days I walk past my figs and barely glance. But those days where something catches my eye and I stop and think "Damn. That is just bad @$$."

Those days make the investment worth it. No doubt in my mind. Nothing like it of you love comic books. :rock

I truly love this hobby. Im a comic artist, actually. I never went professional...probably should, but I digress. My detolfs flank my drawing desk. It makes for great inspiration to look over and see the icons that inspired me to draw. Seeing them set in their greatest real life physical form just makes me grin. I dojt need to tell you guys
It is something we all share.

Many days I walk past my figs and barely glance. But those days where something catches my eye and I stop and think "Damn. That is just bad @$$."

Those days make the investment worth it. No doubt in my mind. Nothing like it of you love comic books. :rock

That is awesome! I'm not a comic reader but I can tell you that feeling you described still applies! Love these things. I regret nothing!! :lol

I truly love this hobby. Im a comic artist, actually. I never went professional...probably should, but I digress. My detolfs flank my drawing desk. It makes for great inspiration to look over and see the icons that inspired me to draw. Seeing them set in their greatest real life physical form just makes me grin. I dont need to tell you guys. It is something we all share.

Great post! :clap

Here ya go guys. I share this only to give you an idea of what my figures mean to me. Inspiration is an amazing thing. It's why I cannot get enough of em. Started with Iron Man Mark IV. Up to over a dozen figures now including a my Marvel line up, a Gundam, Robotech VF-1J and some Star Wars figures.

spider_man_descending_by_sulenar-d5bdgn7.jpeg.

I appreciate it, guys. It isnt about me though. It is about the fans! I get jazzed drawing and seeing people's faces when they look at my art. It is all about you guys and what keeps this hobby and comics going. These new super hero movies are really bringing comic books and their icons to the masses. Keep doing what you do. Buy movie tickets, games, shirts, comic books and above all else...figures! And love it, no matter how broke it makes you lol. It is you guys that keeps it rolling. I always remember that when Im drawing.

Just dont blame me when your wallet cries over your love affair. :rotfl

Damn dude! You have talent!

Mark IV great start too! Got any IM renderings you want to share? :monkey3

I do have one, but it needs to be finished. I will load it into my binder and take it to work tomorrow so I can work on it. Great suggestion!

Wow. I started drawing about a year ago and LOVE it. I'm pretty good considering the short amount of time I've been doing it. But stuff like this just makes me shake my head. I can't even imagine being able to draw like THAT. Just wow.

Back