1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? A order placed in April that didnt convert yet? I think i can forget my order made in may.

Why do they still accept waitlist orders after all? I cant imagine that 100 credit cards get declined.

What? A order placed in April that didnt convert yet? I think i can forget my order made in may.

Why do they still accept waitlist orders after all? I cant imagine that 100 credit cards get declined.

Yeah... waitlists can convert after a figure's been released...

So, if this guy is released in July, my flex is still set for the September release, how do i reschedule?

^^^ They'll send you an email asking if you would like to pay off your remaining balance on the flex payment to receive this figure earlier, or if you want to pay it out as scheduled.

If the avengers version was made better, and didn't look like a really skinny guy in a suit, and actually like Chris Evans, then I might've kept it. The thing is, hot toys generally improves with each release.

I don't think it was that he was coming soon, but that he might be the next figure released after the Chitauri. Again, like you said, it could still be a month's wait, but SSC updated the release date apparently so it's sooner than everyone's anticipated from October. Everyone gets overexcited for little things, I know I do, haha. Unless it is absolutely detrimental to my $$ situation.

Back