1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, maybe the Captain will arrive first following the Chitauri.... I mean, the box doesn't look as intricate or special compared to Thor's... maybe they were rushing him out?

Wow, maybe the Captain will arrive first following the Chitauri.... I mean, the box doesn't look as intricate or special compared to Thor's... maybe they were rushing him out?

i guess thats possible but.... in truth I wouldnt mind any figure coming soon, since I flex them all now I have more control over when I get it.

Dang...glad I canceled the Chitauri 2-pack and IM 42 or I really would be hurting. I guess a lot will have to be let go if I want the WS line. I may have to choose just one between this and stealth as well :slap.

If love the Winter Soldier line and are going for it, then focus on that. Get all the figures for that, and put aside those other ones that you're "unsure" of if they would fit your collection. :wink1:

Glad the date pushed up to July. Pretty pumped for this release!:yess: Glad I have nothing coming. Originally I had the Chitauri's on order and even Tonto but cancelled both for the sake of making room.

Glad the date pushed up to July. Pretty pumped for this release!:yess: Glad I have nothing coming. Originally I had the Chitauri's on order and even Tonto but cancelled both for the sake of making room.

Good call. Tonto w/o John Reid is just pointless.... Watch them release a 2-pack combo of Reid & Tonto for less $$ combined due to Tonto not selling well.

Good call. Tonto w/o John Reid is just pointless.... Watch them release a 2-pack combo of Reid & Tonto for less $$ combined due to Tonto not selling well.

Well my plan for Tonto was to get him when I go on my trip in July and go to Corner Store Comics. But I guess i'll see as of now there are bigger releases that need my money at the moment. The Chituari's are cool but not collecting Avengers anymore. Cap 2: TWS is getting my money and Thor 2: TDW is too.

I placed my WL order was placed 4/5/14. Roughly two months ago- whew I hope this converts.

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks we'll see OMG pics. Very excited for this. I can't believe how early it'll be here.

Back