1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took everyones advice and listed them for sale on TFW2005.com. I refuse to put them on eBay and pay their insane fees. I just hope that I can sell them. But I am keeping all of my Iron Man figures, and Masterpiece Transformers, and all the 212 different versions of Optimus Prime/ Convoy. I am selling the other ones that I no longer want.

Again Thanks guys for the advice!!

YOU MUST RELINQUISH THE IRON!! :lol :lol :lol
I would keep them too, its a hell of a collection

Can someone tell me how sideshows wait list work with charging your card? If this figure gets converted to an order, do they charge you full price right away? Or do you get charged once the figure is released? Thanks in advance

Can someone tell me how sideshows wait list work with charging your card? If this figure gets converted to an order, do they charge you full price right away? Or do you get charged once the figure is released? Thanks in advance

Good question. I believe they only charge when they're about to ship the item. Can anyone confirm this?

Good question. I believe they only charge when they're about to ship the item. Can anyone confirm this?

If your WL converts you'll get an email stating you have 3 days to cancel before it becomes a pending order in your account. Provided you did the pay in full option as opposed to Flex, you will be charged when the item comes in to stock, usually about 3 days before it ships out to you.

You only get charged when the item is about to ship, always

Im still keeping my Golden Age Captain America Pre order. I may just sell it to help pay down credit card debt, So I dont need people coming out of the wood work telling me I'm a bad person. I need all the help that I can get so my credit card debt can go away. And I really appreciate everyones advice earlier, Ive managed to sell my rescue cap already. One down 3 to go!

Im still keeping my Golden Age Captain America Pre order. I may just sell it to help pay down credit card debt, So I dont need people coming out of the wood work telling me I'm a bad person. I need all the help that I can get so my credit card debt can go away. And I really appreciate everyones advice earlier, Ive managed to sell my rescue cap already. One down 3 to go!

Nice work!

Be reasonable with the sales spamming. Guy mentioned once he was selling it off site. That's enough. We don't need to hear justifications and redundant posts about where and how you can buy it. Even Premium members can't spam dedicated figure threads with information about stuff they're trying to sell.

Thats a start. I know you love your IM figures, but are they THAT much more important than your family? They are just things. You are the one to ultimately make the decision on what to do, but for me, dumping those figures for monetary help would be the priority. Good luck with everything man. I hope it works out.

Back