1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original, what reason should I order this one? It looks nice but I feel it would be redundant.

that price is not that bad. For the lack of accessories and the head sculpt, I'll probably end up buying this later today. I can probably get him for cheaper due to credits! Thanks for the heads up.

"movie Promo" made me bite the bullet and preorder. I can always cancel later. The last "Movie Promo" figure was the Iron Man Mark 7 Avengers and we know how that went.

It doesn't say on the figures page that it's highly limited. Both Mark 7 and Midas had those warnings on the page. I think this will be more like the Thor exclusive, which sold out, but not like Mark 7 BD.

I don't have a Cap yet, so this is a must for me. I like the updated head sculpt, too. Just saw the movie today, and that only confirmed my eagerness to own this version of Cap.

"If you're going to war, you got to have a costume." - Cap to Falcon

On the fence since I have other pre-orders still up... Oh I love this hobby lol never been put in this position. Really wanna get this but money is tight...

Ordered :)

Yea, I think we were getting confused by the phrase "movie promo" and that made us equate it with the Avengers MK VI and the BD MK VII. This seems to be a SS EX and it's limited in region but I don't think it will be as limited in number as the Iron Men.

Can Canadians get the other SS EX's like the Chitauri 2 pack or the Banner/Hulk set?

I have a feeling that these are going to fly because there's no NRD. Not in a few hours or under a day, but they'll sell out like Thor EX did

Back