1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No where would I find those?

Local modelling stores, or your local Ebay.
Zap-A-Gap is the choice of model makers. It's a highly viscous treacle-like super glue.
Use it sparingly, and it will last for ages.

27261043d1318494597-recommended-adhesives-ftept02.jpg

Zip-Kicker, made by the same company, is a superglue accelerator.
Basically, put superglue on a piece, set it in place, then lightly mist on Zip-Kicker, and the glue will turn solid in less than five seconds. None of the tedious mucking around, waiting for it to set.
A tiny bit on the shield part, push it into place and a quick spray of Zip-Kicker, and the part will be solid.

paapt715.jpg

No worries.
It's handy to have around the house. The ability to make superglue catalyse in seconds is a handy thing to have.

c0b76d6bf95a9f145176c3894cf21141.jpg

Picked up the glue and fixed my shield and I'm very happy. Good as new and probably better because the glue HT uses is just crap lol. Anyhow thanks again and I love my new Cap :)

:yess: I have the same keyboard.... or had the same one :)

What Marvel MMO is that? Is it good?

Marvel Heroes is the game. It's a Diablo style game with an MMO twist. It's free to play so you have 10 heroes you can pick as a starter and play through the story mode to earn another one. You can either buy new heroes or earn splinters (name of the currency) to get them free. The only things you actually have to pay for are hero costumes and storage space for gear and materials.

Heroes are generally between $10-$13 as are costumes. I like the game. It had a rough launch and cruddy reviews but it has really improved in the last year. It's the one game other than Football Manager that I play regularly. If you like Diablo give it a shot!

Now I wait for my Detolf so I can give my HTs a new home

Marvel Heroes is the game. It's a Diablo style game with an MMO twist. It's free to play so you have 10 heroes you can pick as a starter and play through the story mode to earn another one. You can either buy new heroes or earn splinters (name of the currency) to get them free. The only things you actually have to pay for are hero costumes and storage space for gear and materials.

Heroes are generally between $10-$13 as are costumes. I like the game. It had a rough launch and cruddy reviews but it has really improved in the last year. It's the one game other than Football Manager that I play regularly. If you like Diablo give it a shot!

Now I wait for my Detolf so I can give my HTs a new home

That game is a money sink on Hot Toys level. :lol

No doubt.....

I used to play DCUO, which was a good MMO
I switched to playing Star Wars The Old Republic which is also really good.

Their not exactly money sinks, but you get a good advantage if you choose to pay extra. I guess they are all like that in some way

No doubt.....

I used to play DCUO, which was a good MMO
I switched to playing Star Wars The Old Republic which is also really good.

Their not exactly money sinks, but you get a good advantage if you choose to pay extra. I guess they are all like that in some way

Yup, free-to-play and pay-to-win. :lol

Does anyone happen to have an extra 1/6 shield from a fig they would be willing to part with? Please PM if you do (what shield/what you would like for it etc.) I want it for my winter soldier fig.

Does anyone happen to have an extra 1/6 shield from a fig they would be willing to part with? Please PM if you do (what shield/what you would like for it etc.) I want it for my winter soldier fig.

Hope you can find one but I didn't see any on eBay. If it were a more mass release then you'd see them but because this Cap had a limited release people aren't as willing to just let the shield go and keep the figure. That would really decrease the value. You're better off buying the alloy shields or getting the figure. I

You can grab the KO metal shield from eBay for $25 to $30.

I have one on my IP, the pic is in the IP thread here: LINK

You can grab the KO metal shield from eBay for $25 to $30.

I have one on my IP, the pic is in the IP thread here: LINK

Are you happy with it? I seen it and it is 1/4th the price from the others I liked the shield with the metal vs the pearl white (like in the movie when winter soldier catches it) but if I can't find one in my price range I may end up going with that one.

Back