Hot Toys - MMS??? - Captain America : Civil War - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyler2702

Super Freak
Reaction score
Behind the Captain America there's the new version ant-man.
Does anyone have a ather picture of him ?
160216064340678865.jpg

Ha old news ... Thought there would be a new pic. No other ones have popped up the last couple of months of the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:slap

Is it the same Widow sculpt with new hair?

I also assume a new 46 die cast is coming as well?

:slap

Is it the same Widow sculpt with new hair?

I also assume a new 46 die cast is coming as well?

It's the same sculpt as always. Black Widow is one of their top selling figures... there's no need to tweak anything since people will eat it up regardless. :/

I posted a couple hundred photos from this show in the general section(figures) under the title toysoul photo catch all. These photos are there as well. As are lots of others. Just FYI. Also posted about what hot toys said was the plan for the mk46 mms

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-teases-catch.html?highlight=soul+photo+catch

Damnit. Wrong pic. Stupid fat fingers. Trying to post the King arts antman 1/1 helmet.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
It's the same sculpt as always. Black Widow is one of their top selling figures... there's no need to tweak anything since people will eat it up regardless. :/

Yup. I keep going back and forth on if I should get the AoU version, or wait for the Civil War version. I'll probably get AoU next month because I think I like the suit better than the one in the above picture.

The colour here is way better than in the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back