Hot Toys - MMS 96- Goemon 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics wooks!!! can't wait to read the review on this one - i got mine the other day (not opened yet) and he looks great. the likeness is superb.

looks like saizo and chacha have been put back to the very end of october. looking forward to saizo muchly.

cheers Maz... you get a mention in the review... as you're the only person I know who's seen it yet!

wookster, what does the inside packaging look like? can you post a pic?

I did take a pic, but I haven't uploaded it and they're on my Mac at work. I'll try to remember to do iyt for you Monday, but to be honest my pics aren't a lot better than the ones in these eBay links-
One

goemon-2.jpg

I was able to take a look at this figure last month in hand, its sooo nice..just wish i knew the story to the character.

Wookster, great poses! I love the ankle action on that guy. Sideshow needs to take note on how to make tabi boots. They should have imported those for thier Storm Shadow. Him leaning against the box with the pipe is classic.

cool get! saw this one in a store display. not a fan of the director's films. but the figure is impressive.

I've just got my Goemon figure. But I have a question, is the foot supposed to be this weak? He can't stand on his own like a regular TT can.

I've just got my Goemon figure. But I have a question, is the foot supposed to be this weak? He can't stand on his own like a regular TT can.

Make sure to take off his ninja boots to check his feet. Some people said their Goemon figures had broken feet sockets (where the ankle joint meets the foot).

Goemon and Saizo use a different type of feet compared to a normal TT.

Make sure to take off his ninja boots to check his feet. Some people said their Goemon figures had broken feet sockets (where the ankle joint meets the foot).

Goemon and Saizo use a different type of feet compared to a normal TT.

Oh wow, you're right. They both look cracked, the right one is missing a good bit of the plastic too. Argh. Hopefully I can get them replaced.

hey bud, mine was like that too, the peg in one of them was cracked. i didn't bother contacting HT since they seem to either take forever these days to reply or just ignore you. i had a triad omega body lying around somewhere and the feet are much smaller than the TT, but the pegs are the same. so i took out the socket and put one of those in - perfect fit and goemon could stand again.

if you have any such compatible bodies it might be worth a try. btw, congratulations on an amazing figure!

Thanks. He's a great figure, love the character design and details. Hopefully I can just go through the seller and not Hot Toys. If not, I guess I can buy the feet loose.

hey guys! im trying to put away my goemon figure back in the box.. Do you guys who have it remember where that clear plastic triangle piece goes? Does it go on the chin to push the head against the box? I totally dont remember but do have the piece.. Thanks guys!

Check out my goemon guys! i loved the part when goemon took out tokugawa's castle and absolutely had to have that version.. I actually bought both goemon and saizo to do this. And it was completely worth it!

IMG_0344.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone that has this figure please post side-by-side comparison pics of it next to the Hot Toys TTM08 TrueType Narrow Shoulders figure that was released around Christmas?

This one:

TTM-08_HTTrueTypeBody.jpg

Back