Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:monkey4 Hey there I need help, for some reason I'm not getting any response from animate international, for those of you who contacted them what is the proper email address you are using to get a response

Please share:(

I just contact them via ebay "contact the seller" from the auction I won. You should contact them via the auction you won, or else they'll have to futz around trying to figure out who you are, and what your order number is etc.

But in any case, read their email that I posted on the previous page (198) they have all the jokers and batman begins in stock, but have 300 orders to ship and are trying like mad to ship them all out next week - so far they've only shipped out about 30-40 of them! There's only two guys tackling all this! Probably best not to contact them unless there's something specific cause it'll just slow them down, and they don't write in english very well to begin with, so there's a broken telephone effect!

Has anyone heard anymore about DCD importing Joker and TDK Bats? I saw a picture of them at the DCD booth but haven't heard anything else.

Sorry guyus, I know this has come up and been answered but I can't find the right thread.

Please can someone tell me what machine gun The Joker uses after the truck flip and where and if avail in 1/6.

Thanks.

Sorry guyus, I know this has come up and been answered but I can't find the right thread.

Please can someone tell me what machine gun The Joker uses after the truck flip and where and if avail in 1/6.

Thanks.

This one?

jokerbannerqt1as4.jpg

I've read on other forums that people think it is a S&W M76

I'm glad I didn't go nuts over that machine gun until I saw the movie, what a waste, his smaller automatic gun would be better to get as it had more screen use.

Not a lot of screen use, but it looks sweet, esp in that poster.

Screen use actually turned me off to it, I thought it was badass in the trailers but how it was used in the movie was a bit like WTF.

I've got the RPG from when I got it for my Rambos. I'd like to get the small automatic handgun he uses
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd also like to know what sort of shotgun he has. I could probably get away with the Hicks shotgun, but if I could get closer for a decent price I'd rather.

I just want...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Where's the best place to get 1/6 scale weapons? I've been thinking about getting a weapon or two for my Joker figure. I just don't know what the weapons in the movie is called.

Screen use actually turned me off to it, I thought it was badass in the trailers but how it was used in the movie was a bit like WTF.

What turned you off exactly? It was one of the most bad ass scenes of the movie. And he uses it to shoot at innocent civilians in their cars in an effort to enrage Batman enough to kill him. What's more bad ass then that? He kills innocent civilians with it.

Like I said he uses the small automatic hand gun quite a few times. The bank robbery scene, he uses it on the Slaughter Is The Best Medicine truck before he goes to shot gun to rocket launcher.

So one would need the small autmatic hand gun, he used the shot gun a few times, rocket launcher, and the machine gun.

Last edited:
BTW anyone try putting the DC Direct head onto the HT body? The DC Direct facial sculpt is by far and away the best. I wonder if it would work.

What turned you off exactly? It was one of the most bad ass scenes of the movie. And he uses it to shoot at innocent civilians in their cars in an effort to enrage Batman enough to kill him. What's more bad ass then that? He kills innocent civilians with it.

Like I said he uses the small automatic hand gun quite a few times. The bank robbery scene, he uses it on the Slaughter Is The Best Medicine truck before he goes to shot gun to rocket launcher.

So one would need the small autmatic hand gun, he used the shot gun a few times, rocket launcher, and the machine gun.

Well, it didnt turn me off, but I dont want it as much. Awesome scene yes, but wasnt used enough for me to want to find it.

Plus, Joker doesnt even like guns. So him holding one goes is just not him. He uses them yes, kills people with them yes, but its not his thing. "Too quick".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back