Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tracking number finally from animate but it says no info available when i put the number in. (unless i'm doing something wrong)

A few notes about the figure.

I actually don't think the eyes need to be more black, or at least not much. The lips could certainly stand to be more messy though. There is no visible seam where the hair meets the head. Not having a ball-jointed head is a bit of a disadvantage for this figure. I can't help but think that having one would've made it possible to get a more slumped posture like the one shown on the front of the box. As it is, that's not really possible. All of the closures (for the front of the vest and shirt, and his shirt cuffs) are thin velcro, which I like.

Overall it's great. Pretty much what you'd expect, except for the possible issue with the tie and collar.

The issue I described earlier, where it seems that it doesn't come together as much as you would like.

There's just no way I can get him looking like this:

3DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

I see you figure and is really nice, the collar and everything. The worst thing is not having a ball-jointed head. That thing limited so much the head poses.

I was going to close this thread as another one with actual finished product pieces has opened, but for the moment I will keep both open

Any problems please let me know
Many thanks
shell
x

Last edited:
I got a tracking number finally from animate but it says no info available when i put the number in. (unless i'm doing something wrong)

I am not for sure if you tried tracking from USPS or HK postal site? It should show up on HK post, but If I remember correctly it may be delayed to show up on USPS tracking system.

Three days should be enough time for it to show up. Ih he indeed sent it out three days ago like he told you. Try the HK postal website's tracking https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

There are occasionally delays in UPS having the number show up on their tracking system. I've had the same thing happen to me before ... I get a tracking number but it's not there when I check. It's usually because the shipments/numbers are batch processed through their computer system later in the evening. It should be showing up.

It was sent EMS i believe shouldn't i track with that site?

this is my number

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

I bought an extra head off of ebay so I could go to town on it and see what I get. I intend to make the makeup super sloppy.

You should be able to use the USPS site. It has always worked for me.

Hey everyone. found this site after board jumping from my initial homebase at SHH. Despite the fact that theres a lotta discussion on tracking numbers and whatnot, I understand the anxiety.

I've been looking for others who have ordered from animate just so I could get updates on what others are experiencing with their service.

As far as tracking numbers go, this is the correct one and it will start working on usps as soon as the information gets through. I was checking since yesterday since I got my tracking number and it didnt show up till today. Its been processed and left hong kong today so I should get it sometime mid next week. animate is presumably legit despite a lot of the language problems. I'm sure they're overwhelmed with plenty of similar messages and I can imagine its tedious to sort through all of the tracking numbers and matching them with the appropriate ebay buyers.

I just thought I'd like to share in case any animate buyers are getting anxious .I ordered mine on july 8th and they kept me in the loop, said on wednesday taht he would 'post this 2 days' and thats what he did. so theyre men of their wuuuuurd.

I trust them, but I ordered both batman begins and joker from them and I got two responses which are confusing me. I got one email telling me that they have hundreds of orders and are working hard to get them all out, and mine will be shipped monday.

Then 5 minutes later I got an email saying:
"hi

the new batman will available on 15 Sept, will post to you at the first time"

I hope he made a mistake and is talking about the Dark Knight version!

Anyone else ahve any info on this?

Oops - nevermind, I just got a correction:
"HI TKS FOR YOUR MAIL, YOU BID IS THE FIRST VERSION. NOW IS ON HAND , WILL TOGETHER POST WITH YOU YOURS WILFRED :) https://www.animate-international.com"

Also in the earlier email he told me to tell everyone that
"All the joker is arrive to me shop. more that 300 total. now i with my parter, everyday to double check all teh item (face look) , and packing post to each cust at difference country.

last week ,i post around 3o-40 items, coming week will post all.

pls kindly help me to inform all the cust, that all the item will ship out next week.

many tks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back