1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to buy a Nebula either way, since she's a favorite, but I really, really wanted the purple outfit, too. I absolutely love the color, and it would just stand out so perfectly against my other figures.

I would be interested if someone made the outfit, depending on the quality.

I would too but I doubt that the right arm of the HT figure is actually blue under the sleeve, so we'd need a replacement arm as well.

I would have preferred the original GotG purple outfit as well.

I was going to buy a Nebula either way, since she's a favorite, but I really, really wanted the purple outfit, too.

Yep, me also. Too much red on the GOTG shelf with variants of Star-Lord, Drax, Yondu and now Nebula.

But I just don't see anyone making a variant Nebula figure.

I would too but I doubt that the right arm of the HT figure is actually blue under the sleeve, so we'd need a replacement arm as well.

The loose body does actually have a blue arm, but it's flat and doesn't have any of the detailing to pull off the purple outfit look, so we'd still need a replacement arm.

That said, add me to the "wish we got the purple outfit instead" list. But I love Nebula, so I'll take the red Ravager look even though it doesn't match the rest of my GotG collection.

I'm actually a fan on the maroon Ravager robes. It makes them look like team. I think Gamora looked the best in it but oh well.

The loose body does actually have a blue arm, but it's flat and doesn't have any of the detailing to pull off the purple outfit look, so we'd still need a replacement arm.

That said, add me to the "wish we got the purple outfit instead" list. But I love Nebula, so I'll take the red Ravager look even though it doesn't match the rest of my GotG collection.

Ah! Thanks for clarifying that. Endgame was on TNT last night and I noticed that her Ravager look changes. It appears that HT made her IW look that she had on at the beginning of the film with Tony. Later on in the movie her right sleeve has an open-sided, strappy design. Too bad they didn't make that version as it would have forced them to detail that arm. Oh well, maybe for the Endgame 10th anniversary version lol.

Screenshot_2021-01-04 Avengers Endgame Nebula Meet Nebula Scenes - 4K.jpeg

Congrats! I look forward to your review. Mine has been "preparing to ship" at Sideshow since 12/30. Hopefully it gets picked up today. :impatient:

Thanks man! Hope you'll be receiving yours shortly!

This is the definition of a quality figure. Amazing likeness, great paint app, and awesome outfit/tailoring that was designed with articulation in mind! Yes, the ankles are one-piece which is a bit of a bummer, but overall this is a very, very stellar piece. I'm very pleased with the final product. If HT consistently delivers products like this then there would never be any reason for me to complain!

Overall I'm a happy camper...they did forget to include the spare wrist pegs, which I was quite surprised by since this has never happened in all my prior 50+ purchases. First time for everything I guess! I emailed PCZ about it, hopefully SS will be able to provide the spare wrist pegs.

Anyways, enjoy some quick cellphone photos of the fig.

EDIT: Sorry for the last photo which is slightly blurry and has some dust on her face...oops!

neb 1.jpg
neb 2.jpg
neb 3.jpg
neb 4.jpg

Is that a new female body they are using? Looks skinnier than, say, Capt. Marvel

No idea, I don't own Captain Marvel, but I thought the general consensus based on other comments I've read is that this is a new female body.

Thanks man! Hope you'll be receiving yours shortly!

This is the definition of a quality figure. Amazing likeness, great paint app, and awesome outfit/tailoring that was designed with articulation in mind! Yes, the ankles are one-piece which is a bit of a bummer, but overall this is a very, very stellar piece. I'm very pleased with the final product. If HT consistently delivers products like this then there would never be any reason for me to complain!

Overall I'm a happy camper...they did forget to include the spare wrist pegs, which I was quite surprised by since this has never happened in all my prior 50+ purchases. First time for everything I guess! I emailed PCZ about it, hopefully SS will be able to provide the spare wrist pegs.

Anyways, enjoy some quick cellphone photos of the fig.

EDIT: Sorry for the last photo which is slightly blurry and has some dust on her face...oops!

View attachment 502992
View attachment 502993
View attachment 502994
View attachment 502995

Thanks for the photos gmoney, she looks great!

The sculpt and the detail on her outfit look fantastic!

I can?t wait for mine to arrive!

Does the left shoulder/arm adjust up at all? I realize that bk it is a mechanical arm it would make sense that it would not be as high as her right shoulder particularly since there is no sleeve.

Thanks for the photos gmoney, she looks great!

The sculpt and the detail on her outfit look fantastic!

I can?t wait for mine to arrive!

Does the left shoulder/arm adjust up at all? I realize that bk it is a mechanical arm it would make sense that it would not be as high as her right shoulder particularly since there is no sleeve.

Nah, the mechanical arm doesn't adjust up. It's on a simple ball joint, so no butterfly joint or any of that. That being said, I still think the articulation on the arms are amazing. Both arms can go up to 90 degrees easily without any hindrance.

But yeah, if you're hoping to make the mechanical arm look flush and aligned with the covered arm it's not gonna happen...but it's not a deal breaker for me. This figure has so many more pros that outweigh any potential cons.

I'm actually a fan on the maroon Ravager robes. It makes them look like team. I think Gamora looked the best in it but oh well.

In general, I agree with you about the uniform look with the Ravager suits. It's just not how my collection turned out, so it's less of a selling point for me. That said, I would love a Ravager Rocket from the GotG1 final battle (that's still my favorite look for him).

Ah! Thanks for clarifying that. Endgame was on TNT last night and I noticed that her Ravager look changes. It appears that HT made her IW look that she had on at the beginning of the film with Tony. Later on in the movie her right sleeve has an open-sided, strappy design. Too bad they didn't make that version as it would have forced them to detail that arm. Oh well, maybe for the Endgame 10th anniversary version lol.

Thanks for catching that- I forgot she had different sleeves later in the movie. On the upside, your screencap is giving me ideas for the spare nano gauntlet I have lying around.

It's finally happened! Nebula shipped! After almost two years! Now fingers crossed and knocking on wood that the figure makes it to me, and on wednesday! XD

Nah, the mechanical arm doesn't adjust up. It's on a simple ball joint, so no butterfly joint or any of that. That being said, I still think the articulation on the arms are amazing. Both arms can go up to 90 degrees easily without any hindrance.

But yeah, if you're hoping to make the mechanical arm look flush and aligned with the covered arm it's not gonna happen...but it's not a deal breaker for me. This figure has so many more pros that outweigh any potential cons.

I do wish HT had done a better job layering the material of the suit so it's not so thick on the shoulders - that's what's causing the mechanical arm to look low. From the pics of the loose body it's apparent the arm isn't the problem. Fortunately it's not very noticeable in action poses, so not a deal breaker.

Nebula body eBay_2.jpg

Mine finally shipped from Sideshow last night. It's scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. Sideshow's improving - it's taking them only 1 more day to get this to me from California than it's taking for my BvS Batmobile to get here from Jazzinc in The Netherlands. :lol

It appears this suffers from the same low crotch issue that BvS Batman did out of the box, which is what is throwing off the proportions so much.

I wonder if it's possible to inch the pants up any further like you could with that figure? I'll be getting Nebula tomorrow so guess I can check with mine...

Back