1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wish HT had done a better job layering the material of the suit so it's not so thick on the shoulders - that's what's causing the mechanical arm to look low. From the pics of the loose body it's apparent the arm isn't the problem. Fortunately it's not very noticeable in action poses, so not a deal breaker.

View attachment 503024

Mine finally shipped from Sideshow last night. It's scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. Sideshow's improving - it's taking them only 1 more day to get this to me from California than it's taking for my BvS Batmobile to get here from Jazzinc in The Netherlands. :lol

Yeesh and why exactly are we paying an inflated $20+ for their shipping? :gah:

Well, you'll get her soon enough!

It appears this suffers from the same low crotch issue that BvS Batman did out of the box, which is what is throwing off the proportions so much.

I wonder if it's possible to inch the pants up any further like you could with that figure? I'll be getting Nebula tomorrow so guess I can check with mine...

I think you may be on to something. At first glance it reminded me of Deadpool v1 with the hips.

Yeesh and why exactly are we paying an inflated $20+ for their shipping? :gah:

Well, you'll get her soon enough!

Well they ARE saving us the hassle of recycling that extra cardboard and packing material that results from that free double boxing that other outfits provide. So apparently from their perspective less (protection) is more (costly). :slap

Well they ARE saving us the hassle of recycling that extra cardboard and packing material that results from that free double boxing that other outfits provide. So apparently from their perspective less (protection) is more (costly). :slap

Ah yes, we're helping save the environment and paying for the privilege. I, for one, am honored! :lol

So maybe i'm late to the party... but..

is no one else bothered by the face that her face is missing the orange plates?

I mean... it is a pretty defining part of her head plot wise..

They're saving that for the impending release in a few months, obviously.

She didn't have the orange plates at the beginning of the movie. Those only appeared "5 years later".

Screenshot_2021-01-06 r Marvel - Just thought you all should see smiling Nebula(1).jpeg

I always assumed that HT was working off of early promotion material, which didn't have the orange plate. The poster has Nebula without the orange plate, as well as Bruce (not Prof Hulk) and IW Thor (not husky Thor). I assume that's why it took so long for them to announce Thor and Hulk. Does anyone know if the plate is removable on Nebula? I assume not...

BBTS has surprisingly just started processing my order for Nebula. I thought for sure the earliest I'd get her is February.

Got mine from AE today as well, and pretty happy with it overall... even though I have to agree with Jedha that it's frustrating as hell to actually pose or do that much with, especially thanks to the super stiff boots. The pants on mine were also hanging really damn low out of the box, so I did my best to inch them up, but could only go so far.

And I'm still not liking those huge thighs either, so think I may try to slim those down at some point...

20210106_194910 (2).jpg

20210106_194738 (2).jpg

20210106_195130 (2).jpg

Back