1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say SS CS is swamped with thumbgate and pistongate queries and if you don't know what they are you don't deserve Star Wars figures anyway.

i can't stomach the $17 shipping from sideshow.. so, i'll have to wait on BBTS and ship my pile of loot when ben becomes available.

Kylo wanted to send a quick selfie to keep you all going until he arrives :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453881475.353156.jpg

Mine shipped as well. As a norwegian I have to wait until february 3. Which is fine. Its pretty fast but I have gotten a package in five days earlyer. Shipping is 40 bucks so its pretty expensive. But the downpayment plan on Sideshow makes it the best option. My local comic book store sells these figures at ridiculous prices..

What's my chances of ordering this guy up today and have him ship this week? I don't want to miss out on getting him.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

With this now shipped I only have leia and rey left on preorder. Coincidentally they will be my first ever female figures. Leaves me wondering if hot toys will produce another flurry of OT figures in 2016 or focus solely on the remaining tfa characters? Q4 could be Rogue One focused too. Hope we get some ESB or Jedi stuff this year.

I have Rey and BB-8, Finn and Riot Stormtrooper, and Captain Phasma left on pre-order.

Already have the Stormtrooper Set and Tie Pilot.

I will most likely add the Flametrooper and Snowtrooper to the list. Debating between a single Snowtrooper or the Set.

I'm hoping they are not done with TFA figures, would love Han and Chewie, Maz Kanata and General Hux.

Looks like im getting it on monday since it shipped from cali and im on the other side of the country. Ill probably just have them leave it at the shipping center so I can order the girlfriend to go pick it up while im at work. Hehe

I have Rey and BB-8, Finn and Riot Stormtrooper, and Captain Phasma left on pre-order.

Already have the Stormtrooper Set and Tie Pilot.

I will most likely add the Flametrooper and Snowtrooper to the list. Debating between a single Snowtrooper or the Set.

I'm hoping they are not done with TFA figures, would love Han and Chewie, Maz Kanata and General Hux.
I would love a General Hux or Grand Moff Tarkin figure. They're probably the only non-helmeted characters I would ever buy.

I can afford one more figure this month so I kept my TIE Pilot order. But the day after it shipped I immediately got the notice for Kylo and had to convert him to flex. Dammit!

Looks like im getting it on monday since it shipped from cali and im on the other side of the country. Ill probably just have them leave it at the shipping center so I can order the girlfriend to go pick it up while im at work. Hehe

I'm having mine delivered to a nearby UPS retail store, hopefully I will be able to make it there before it closes at 7:00...

Back