1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the film again yesterday, and to me it looked like he had both hands at the end of the fight scene. Not sure about the saber though.

No limbs were lost but she does strike his lightsaber disabling it.

And yes the cracked crystal being from Vader's lightsaber is a pretty common theory. In Aftermath there are some collector people who are trying to acquire the lightsaber.

How the hell could they have recovered the Vader saber. It fell in the shaft that Palpatine fell into and the entire Death Star blew up.

I think if Kylo lost a limb it would have been very obvious and in your face, in the end Star Wars is meant to be very easy for "noobs" to follow along with at least as far as the larger picture goes and a major character losing an arm would likely fall into that category.

No limbs were lost but she does strike his lightsaber disabling it.

And yes the cracked crystal being from Vader's lightsaber is a pretty common theory. In Aftermath there are some collector people who are trying to acquire the lightsaber.

The crystal would have been completely destroyed in the explosion. The whole lightsaber itself would have been destroyed too.

How the hell could they have recovered the Vader saber. It fell in the shaft that Palpatine fell into and the entire Death Star blew up.

When they finished rotj im pretty sure they didnt think they would ever come back and tell the story of what happened after that.... because there was no story! Rotj was the end. The empire fell and there was balance in the force.

So now they're artificially trying to extend this story to make money, and to do it theyre making things up to make all of this work. Youre right, it shouldnt exist anymore, but its fiction, so if they just turn around and say it still exists, it does. Its silly, but dont forget, this is star wars. It was always silly. Theres teddy bears running around and a talking frog.

The whole thing is corny, as it really was meant to be, so you have to suspend disbelief and remember this was never meant to be a perfect work of literary art. It was meant to get little boys exited and their parents buying movie tickets and toys. It seems like people take this stuff way too seriously and forget what it actually is. This is not the godfather lol.

The crystal would have been completely destroyed in the explosion. The whole lightsaber itself would have been destroyed too.

That's just speculation though. We have no idea what happened with it when it fell down the shaft. Maybe it was expelled somehow from the Death Star into space prior to it exploding.

Also just to elaborate, they never technically confirm whether or not it's actually Darth Vader's lightsaber in Aftermath, but I would imagine it was. The people who buy it said they planned to destroy it to return it to it's master in death. So it could be that is the last it will ever be heard of.

That's just speculation though. We have no idea what happened with it when it fell down the shaft. Maybe it was expelled somehow from the Death Star into space prior to it exploding.

Also just to elaborate, they never technically confirm whether or not it's actually Darth Vader's lightsaber in Aftermath, but I would imagine it was. The people who buy it said they planned to destroy it to return it to it's master in death. So it could be that is the last it will ever be heard of.

Just as we have no idea if Snoke is Plagueis, just speculation.

Just as we have no idea if Snoke is Plagueis, just speculation.

We have the writer/Director of the film telling us he isn't. No one confirmed Vader's lightsaber is destroyed. I don't see the similarities.

We have the writer/Director of the film telling us he isn't. No one confirmed Vader's lightsaber is destroyed. I don't see the similarities.

I see the similarities. JJ denied every single theory. I don't know why you act as if what JJ said at a convention multiple months before the movie came out denying a theory qualifies as "fact." Why would he spoil the movie by telling the truth? Directors lie all the time. Same with actors.

You think if you asked George way back then if Vader was Luke's father he would tell you the truth?

It's true - and I really like Driver as a performer too.

A really weird - and sorta lame - thing about the character is I just didn't understand why he even had a helmet (other than he's a villain in a SW movie:lol)

He took his helmet on and off like most people do hats. Vader couldn't survive without his helmet, and others like Fett never remove their helmets, yet Kylo Ren's helmet doesn't seem to serve any actual purpose and so he randomly pops it on and off.

Actually, every time he removed the helmet in the movie he had a reason for it. The reason for the helmet was to protect his head, just check the battle damage on it.

Also, same as the Templars and other orders in human history had similar helmets among their members. The same apply to the Knights of ren, it seems.

Actually, every time he removed the helmet in the movie he had a reason for it. The reason for the helmet was to protect his head, just check the battle damage on it.

Also, same as the Templars and other orders in human history had similar helmets among their members. The same apply to the Knights of ren, it seems.

Logic!

:lecture:goodpost:

Protect his head from what? Laser bolt or lightsaber? So his cloth robes ensure only his head survives?:rotfl

I would say the reason for removing his helmet was to protect the integrity of his dramatic performance, which also has a long human history.

Same applies to the Knights Who Say "Ren"...

Yeah he only shows himself to appeal to Rey and when Han asks him too. He probably would've taken the helmet with him if the explosives hadn't been detonated. He uses the helmet and voice change for both protection and intimidation. That's obvious in the movie.

This would be Kylo's reaction to first meeting Vader:

200w.gif

I see the similarities. JJ denied every single theory. I don't know why you act as if what JJ said at a convention multiple months before the movie came out denying a theory qualifies as "fact." Why would he spoil the movie by telling the truth? Directors lie all the time. Same with actors.

You think if you asked George way back then if Vader was Luke's father he would tell you the truth?

You're right. You solved the mystery. JJ/Andy Serkis/Pablo Hidalgo/The Art book are all lying to us so they can surprise millions of people who have no idea who Plagueis is, that Snoke is Plagueis.

JJ isn't directing the next two movies. When was he planning to unveil the big secret. :slap Dumpster fan theories need to go back in the episode 7 discussion thread. Back to Kylo Ren like what I was originally talking about when this craziness got brought back up again.

You're right. You solved the mystery. JJ/Andy Serkis/Pablo Hidalgo/The Art book are all lying to us so they can surprise millions of people who have no idea who Plagueis is, that Snoke is Plagueis.

JJ isn't directing the next two movies. When was he planning to unveil the big secret. :slap Dumpster fan theories need to go back in the episode 7 discussion thread. Back to Kylo Ren like what I was originally talking about when this craziness got brought back up again.

Just like every ultimate villain, they're all members of the Banking Guild.

latest

Dumpster absolutist fans need to stop trying to moderate threads by constantly using the "Let's get back on topic" spiel.

Let people theorize, bruh - without insulting their opinions.

Hey guys, sorry to bring this up if it's been asked before.
I have just bought kylo, great figure. Will get Vader also but I'm sure we will get at least 3 versions of him.
My question is do you think or has hot toys mentioned if they will do anything from the prequels? All I really want is Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus and General Grievous.
Oh and just for kicks, has sideshow made any other Siths like Revan or malak etc ever?

Back