1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, sorry to bring this up if it's been asked before.
I have just bought kylo, great figure. Will get Vader also but I'm sure we will get at least 3 versions of him.
My question is do you think or has hot toys mentioned if they will do anything from the prequels? All I really want is Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus and General Grievous.
Oh and just for kicks, has sideshow made any other Siths like Revan or malak etc ever?

Its a safe bet HT will tackle all the SW films.

Hey guys, sorry to bring this up if it's been asked before.
I have just bought kylo, great figure. Will get Vader also but I'm sure we will get at least 3 versions of him.
My question is do you think or has hot toys mentioned if they will do anything from the prequels? All I really want is Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus and General Grievous.
Oh and just for kicks, has sideshow made any other Siths like Revan or malak etc ever?

I'm sure they'll eventually do all but as of right now, there's been nothing. And with Sideshow about to release they Maul later this year, I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Hot Toys version to come out before 2020:lol An ROTS Anakin is my #1 most wanted figure though.

And Sideshow made a Darth Malgus a few years ago.

attachment.php

I am glad we have a villain without a cape....

It that a Darth thing.....mandatory cape???

I+was+reading+watchmen+over+the+last+few+days+in+_36f2aa3559cba44394eb11364c3a3de5.jpg

Malgus is only EU/Old Republic figure they did. And it's nice one (sculpt is awesome), i got him.

I'm sure they'll eventually do all but as of right now, there's been nothing. And with Sideshow about to release they Maul later this year, I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Hot Toys version to come out before 2020:lol An ROTS Anakin is my #1 most wanted figure though.

And Sideshow made a Darth Malgus a few years ago.

attachment.php

Malgus is such an awesome character, one of my favorite sith. I really don't care if he is EU or not and that Sideshow figure of him is incredible, everything is perfect on it imo it's one of their best.

Has anyone got this figure yet? Is it worth buying?

If you're one of the people wanting a "complete" version with Adam Driver head, battle damage, burned Vader helmet, or whatever else is on your wish-list, I guess you should wait.

If you're like me and don't give a damn about that stuff since all that stuff would stay in the box anyway...then absolutely buy it. I have no regrets and stare at this beauty every day.

FullSizeRender_zpsodjyxb8o.jpg

i am a big Adam Driver Fan, thats why i wait a little bit more. if a second figure with an Adam Driver sculpt doesnt come out i will buy him cheaper when the Star Wars Hype isnt that big anymore.

If you're one of the people wanting a "complete" version with Adam Driver head, battle damage, burned Vader helmet, or whatever else is on your wish-list, I guess you should wait.

If you're like me and don't give a damn about that stuff since all that stuff would stay in the box anyway...then absolutely buy it. I have no regrets and stare at this beauty every day.

FullSizeRender_zpsodjyxb8o.jpg

i will buy him cheaper when the Star Wars Hype isnt that big anymore.

That happens when? The Star Wars hype train is just getting rolling, and there's going to be movies released every year from here on out for the foreseeable future. If you wait that long you may end up paying 5X more for a long sold out Kylo.

That happens when? The Star Wars hype train is just getting rolling, and there's going to be movies released every year from here on out for the foreseeable future. If you wait that long you may end up paying 5X more for a long sold out Kylo.

Yeah. Also, Hot Toys figures don't tend to depreciate... even with re-releases.

Its hard for me to see that happening just because you know there is going to be multiple versions of this figure. If they put out 3 versions of this before ep.8 even comes out it wouldnt shock me one bit. I think thats going to hold the price down. Same thing happened with the Dark Knight Joker figures. Price went up for a short time, but then nosedived because they kept releasing new ones that killed the ebay market for the old ones.

Interesting. Can't wait until the "Making of" book comes out.

EDIT: Geez I thought it was being released this month. Release date is October 25th, 2016? Dang.

Back