1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not seen any trailers of the movie. To date I don't care for the design of Kylo. Curious how much my opinion will change once I see the movie.

I don't care much for Kilo Ren's look either. He looks like a generic Sith guy, like they looked through one of those Stah Wahs visual guide books, saw that Darth Revan dude and was like "lets make something like HIM". Seems uninspired.

Still, he looks way cooler than the goofy looking troopers. He also has cool Anakin inspired slippers, a forked lazer sword and isn't afraid of nuthin'.

I was going to jump on this figure but after seeing some of the pics and reviews I'm going to pass and wait for a better version

Put my pre order in the other day. Already noticed it was sold out at one supplier and so picked it up at the next best price, all other retailers are charging high prices for this locally.
Next order will be Captain Phasma.

I think once the film is out it will be these 2 figures that sell quickly.

You guys are probably right, just that the pattern on the eye reminds me of the texture HT did with the foam trays to their deluxe figures

Thanks to the review I was relieved that his coiled sleeves and neck design is really soft and flexible that you can pose it just fine without it prohibiting any movement :clap

Really debating to either get this or Vader first, IKR should be a no brainer for Vader, but there are so many nit picks with the HT Vader that maybe I should wait on it while this seems as perfect as can be

I can only afford one for the time being :slap uggh decisions

Guys in Hong Kong are milking that sweet christmas $$$ from us foreigners on Ebay.

Also how do you rep people on this forum? I occasionally see the option to do so but I can't figure out why I see the button sometimes and not others.

You guys are probably right, just that the pattern on the eye reminds me of the texture HT did with the foam trays to their deluxe figures

Thanks to the review I was relieved that his coiled sleeves and neck design is really soft and flexible that you can pose it just fine without it prohibiting any movement :clap

Really debating to either get this or Vader first, IKR should be a no brainer for Vader, but there are so many nit picks with the HT Vader that maybe I should wait on it while this seems as perfect as can be

I can only afford one for the time being :slap uggh decisions

Quite the pickle....I'd go with Vader because he is a bad ass and sentimental reasons. He started the crazy hobby of mine 30+ years ago....but cannot go wrong with Kylo in appearance. He looks amazing...

Quite the pickle....I'd go with Vader because he is a bad ass and sentimental reasons. He started the crazy hobby of mine 30+ years ago....but cannot go wrong with Kylo in appearance. He looks amazing...

Yeah that's not my problem. We all know what Vader is about but I know nothing how Ren will be portrayed in the film. What if he is a letdown as a character suppose he changes his outfit in the next following films...:thud:

The figure looks perfect..the character I don't know yet :slap

Preordered him with Phasma but will dump them if I don't like the movie or characters. I have that Episode I apprehension(coming out of the theatre scratching my head wondering what I just saw).

Back