1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer they show the human side during the film, it adds another dimension to the character. I don't really go looking at characters and whether their attractive...bring on grown up baby new year......

Truth!! I am sure they casted this guy for a reason, and it won't be to keep him masked in the whole film, they could get a stunt guy for those parts!
I am sure that Abrams has casted Driver as Ren for a reason, and I for 1 think Driver will be the child of Han and Leia....and that is why they need the human element.

I loved Revenge of The Sith - so for me he went out on a really good note. I don't see him in a negative light at all, even if TPM & AOTC aren't perfect films. That't the thing though, people online tend to make those films out to be abominations. In reality they're good films with some very noticeable flaws, particularly in dialogue and overuse of CGI.

Do I prefer J.J. at the helm instead of George? Yes. Do I prefer Rian Johnson at the helm instead of George? Absolutely (I wish he was doing the full trilogy). Do I prefer Colin Trevorrow at the helm instead of George? Nope.

Revenge of the sith holds its own with the older movies. It is better than ROTJ.

It's difficult to order any of these new figures before seeing the movie but they do look rather good so I think it'll be a struggle to hold out.

That's just your own reality though, in my reality they are bad, bad movies. Every single aspect of them is a misstep (apart from the music). Calling them 'good' movies is a bit of an insult to actual good movies. Oh what could have been.

Your reality is not reality to others.

Revenge of the sith holds its own with the older movies. It is better than ROTJ.

Agreed.

I rank them like this:

1. ESB 10/10
2. ANH 10/10
3. ROTS 9/10
4. ROTJ 9/10
5. TPM 8/10
6. AOTC 7/10

Mine would be:

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM
AOTC

But I agree ROTS holds up really well. Or at least it did the last time I watched it. I really enjoyed it.

Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

Still sticking to my guns and only buying the OT figures. I like the look of Ren, but need to be strong.

Teach me how to resist. I was also committed to sticking to the original trilogy figures but when I saw this I began to crumble!

That said, no way that face came from Harrison Ford........lol

So maybe it *was* Luke-on-Leia incest. Or the effects of Leia's drug abuse (which is canon since her coke nail appeared onscreen).

Probably true.

Your reality is not reality to others.

Yes, your focus determines your reality.

I wish there was some kind of exclusive, but I'm sure it's to avoid spoilers I guess.

chewie.jpg

That settles it. Chewbacca is definitely the father.

Yeah, Revan does look cooler. I haven't really read any behind the scenes stuff but they had to know about that design?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back