1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone should rename the thread title to Dar Vader

1beast3.jpg

Having studied all facets of Darth Vader, from fact to fiction to fantasy to fanboy fan-gasm, I have come to the empirical decision that this is currently the best Vader your money can buy.

I still like the Hasbro Battle Damaged Darth Vader.... still my favorite and for $10... it really is a great figure. Even more so than SSC or Hot Toys. To me, that is the best/favorite Vader. I also like this Vader to...

C68Sttt.jpg

Maybe it is nostalgia, but... just something about the Hasbro stuff I really like maybe even more so than certain 1/6th stuff.

Fantastic work by Hot Toys, it's amazing how they created the dome in 1/6 scale and make it so accurate.

I'm going to buy this when my wallet allows me to. It's a must have in any collection.

I need the hot toys chest box for my vader! I really think that it is not too small! Where and when I can find It? eBay? Thanks!

Fantastic work by Hot Toys, it's amazing how they created the dome in 1/6 scale and make it so accurate.

I'm going to buy this when my wallet allows me to. It's a must have in any collection.

True but look at the achievement with chewy, better yet groot. Something that didnt exist more then in a computer and hot toys made it real into something you can hold. Its really incredible what they do.

I'm going to keep the chest box from my Sideshow version, which will give me a definitive Vader.

I wonder if I could use the Sideshow hands on this one. Probably not, which is fine. Still...I'm going to miss that pointing pose.

New pictures by Jingobell
d384db08e7f2c4db2c797cf03e6853fd.jpg
e971a63787ee888fbff6941acd4b6c31.jpg
bf63f034ea6910fb7b893512fdd8f2e5.jpg

The helmet looks spot on! Just watched ANH yesterday. Bravo Hot Toys!

I'm looking forward to pics taken by freaks though. I really hope you guys can futz this the right way. I can't stop staring at his gut. The small chest box makes it look even worse. Like an overweight cosplayer.. :/

Maybe the sideshow box will save this.

Back