1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in a couple days agai and I have no issues with the figure at all. It's kinda hard to turn on the voice switch but I can do it without removing anything and it works great.

For the sound, does the sleep feature work for you? If I let mine go to sleep (15 min feature), I have to reinstall the batteries. Switching it off before then, and it will work fine.

For the sound, does the sleep feature work for you? If I let mine go to sleep (15 min feature), I have to reinstall the batteries. Switching it off before then, and it will work fine.

Hmm, I don't really know....I've always shut it off manually when I'm done goofing around with it

TA updated. helmet available as of this posting. Got me an extra crotch part, wrist pegs, and gloves (part without hand)

Sat on the helmet... thought about buying it.... changed my mind... thought about scalping it... changed my mind. :devil

and changed it back again. :lol

Was just looking at the Interrogator Droid listing for kicks and it seems they're unaware that it comes with its own stand (the ID stand is taped to the bottom of the main tray).

Toy Anxiety said:
Note - This connects to the regular display stand and would need modification to connect to a different stand, or to stand on its own.
If anyone here buys from them, maybe let them know in comments about the stand so they can include it for shipping. It's pretty cheap looking but better than nothing.

I've thought about buying the body. Does the SS ANH Vader head work with the neck piece on the HT body?

Was just looking at the Interrogator Droid listing for kicks and it seems they're unaware that it comes with its own stand (the ID stand is taped to the bottom of the main tray).

If anyone here buys from them, maybe let them know in comments about the stand so they can include it for shipping. It's pretty cheap looking but better than nothing.

Who would want that piece of junk anyway? I bought the figure stand to go with the droid. Seems the only real logical way to display.

Figure stand is definitely the best choice but barring that they may as well include the little one. It has no other purpose and is better than nothing for the buyer. Lots of ways to hide it on display.

Too bad. Ah well.

ce524a5408ce9f30c9246ac975060799f76696fd4474d76c35b74e4a9e9d888e.jpg

See post above...

Back