1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that is Kermit Eller (former employee of Don Post Studios) wearing the screen used Vader costume. That photo was taken outside Don Post Studios in the USA. Eller wore the original costume for all the public appearances and has more time inside the costume than Dave Prowse does. I posted a large quality version of the photo earlier in the thread.

Yes that is the actually costume for a new hope it's outside elstree studios

No, that is Kermit Eller (former employee of Don Post Studios) wearing the screen used Vader costume. That photo was taken outside Don Post Studios in the USA. Eller wore the original costume for all the public appearances and has more time inside the costume than Dave Prowse does. I posted a large quality version of the photo earlier in the thread.

Why is that part worth mentioning? Time in the film/filming > time at public appearances. :lol

Well, it's done.

I just put my Sideshow Vader (along with Han, Luke and Leia) up for sale at my local hobby store in order to finance the HT figures.
Vader finally sold me on it.
It's going to be a long wait until these get down here though, so I have time to save.

You guys are making me so jelly! I look at my SS deluxe and I think man if I squint my eyes till they are almost shut this looks good enough to keep. Then I open them up again and I'm like, damn I needs me a Hot Toys Vader!!!!

Fun with Vader on this most gloomy of Sunday's.

7225475279125ac7f1a5c8a7386b8ea0.jpg

19ad083d53cbc969817dbb05909150ea.jpg

25962fe5c000a09e1fe6b1848b096f96.jpg

ad642eca4e06b6b3b9afc4d88fb219a9.jpg

Great pics! Was hoping someone would post w/ sabers lit up. :)

Back