1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did Sideshow ever ship the individual Chewies? I noticed it was still labeled as "Pre-Order", but I was wondering if it was one of those cases where there was an initial batch that got shipped out and now they're waiting for another batch to come in...

So did Sideshow ever ship the individual Chewies? I noticed it was still labeled as "Pre-Order", but I was wondering if it was one of those cases where there was an initial batch that got shipped out and now they're waiting for another batch to come in...

Seems all initial pre-orders were shipped out for Chewie (maybe it was "in stock" briefly too), but now it's up for a later pre-order again, like Han. Han was also in stock briefly--EX too--before going back to pre-order.

Seems all initial pre-orders were shipped out for Chewie (maybe it was "in stock" briefly too), but now it's up for a later pre-order again, like Han. Han was also in stock briefly--EX too--before going back to pre-order.

Thanks! :wave

I thought it was something like that. I do know Han shipped (because I got him!), but I wasn't paying much attention to Chewie, other than the awesome futzing going on.

I just hope this next batch starts shipping before Christmas, because my wife just ordered him for me!

Last edited:
Thanks! :wave

I thought it was something like that. I do know Han shipped (because I got him!), but I wasn't paying much attention to Chewie, other than the awesome futzing going on.

I just hope this next batch starts shipping before Christmas, because my wife just ordered him for me!

:duff Should be an awesome Xmas if he arrives in time.

Well until HT makes him again anyway lol

No this figure is awesome. I just wish I ordered him earlier as I'm still waiting to get mine. The wait is killing me
According to our source here on the forum there won't be another Chewie for a while.

af2bd87cdb314ece0f2daf1aec2296ed.jpg

Tried to do ESB chewie after rewatching w/ wife sunday night. I believe fixing MFalcon hoth ESB chewie had crazy eye brows. Next step is coloring the hair above the eyebrows black. Like matrix'. Then go back to ANH chewie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

af2bd87cdb314ece0f2daf1aec2296ed.jpg

Tried to do ESB chewie after rewatching w/ wife sunday night. I believe fixing MFalcon hoth ESB chewie had crazy eye brows. Next step is coloring the hair above the eyebrows black. Like matrix'. Then go back to ANH chewie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks great. I see no need to color anything at all.

OOh! I got a 15 day notice on Chewie! Means I'm getting a wookie for Christmas! :yess:

Congratulations, not sure if i can wait that long! I'm at the verge of cracking. Did you open yours to look at it? I forgot? I haven't opened the box at all yet.

Back