1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Nice work! That tamiya set looks to have the perfect color

Is that tamiya stuff easy to apply? I googled it and it looked like a makeup kit instead of paint. I would like to lighten mine up a bit, but I'm worried I might ruin it

Is that tamiya stuff easy to apply? I googled it and it looked like a makeup kit instead of paint. I would like to lighten mine up a bit, but I'm worried I might ruin it

It's just like make up ( eye shadow ) take your time a little at a time until you get the result that's good for you. I also dry brushed a little black acrylic paint on his forehead and a bit on his mustache.

It's just like make up ( eye shadow ) take your time a little at a time until you get the result that's good for you. I also dry brushed a little black acrylic paint on his forehead and a bit on his mustache.

Yours is the best chewy I've seen so far.

Thanks. Also, is it possible to wipe off if I don't like it or mess up?

Thanks. Also, is it possible to wipe off if I don't like it or mess up?

You can wipe off most of it with water. But just go slow and a little at a time. It's hard not creamy like eye shadow so be careful not to cake it up. I used the applicator that it came with. Use the cushion side to scrape the paint. And the brush side to pick it up and apply. Just take your time. As long as your happy with it that's what matters. If you pull up some Chewie picks he looks different all of the time. Lol. Good luck and have fun with it !

Great work Jaymig926! Seems like a lot of work has to be put into this guy for him to look good.

Overall a great release by Hot Toys.

You can wipe off most of it with water. But just go slow and a little at a time. It's hard not creamy like eye shadow so be careful not to cake it up. I used the applicator that it came with. Use the cushion side to scrape the paint. And the brush side to pick it up and apply. Just take your time. As long as your happy with it that's what matters. If you pull up some Chewie picks he looks different all of the time. Lol. Good luck and have fun with it !

I might give it a try...after a lot of drinks rofl

Back