1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190630_134112.jpg

I bought a brand new set a few weeks back.
Never ceases to surprise me to find unopened Hot toys star wars figures!!
Love the Wook..my fav character.

Random question.

Has anyone ever removed the fur suit from a Hot Toys Chewbacca ? I'm after pattern to make another fur suit myself. Or to remove my own and make a pattern from that.Just removal seems not so easy. Thought there would be a zip at the back.

Thank you for your kind words Guys, I'd happily send this to them and advise for a better figure for all. There are little , subtle changes that would be easy to implement with the process they have.

Thank you for your kind words Guys, I'd happily send this to them and advise for a better figure for all. There are little , subtle changes that would be easy to implement with the process they have.

PM sent to you Paul [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. ��

I revamped the whole figure. New sculpted head, new fur bodysuit and added mohair piece by piece to the head.

View attachment 468384

View attachment 468385

That?s one of the best mods I?ve ever seen, absolutely spot on with the likeness. It sounds like your process in a way matches how the Freeborns did Chewie and mirrors what happened on TFA where they stuffed it up, and started from scratch going back to the way the did it on the first film.

Back