1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20151116_124544.jpg

Finally...my grail figure has arrived...The Wook!
Massive Star Wars Hot toys haul today...with Luke ST yet to come, hopefully this week.

He's got a little ZZ Top thing going there (he needs some shades,) but that looks great!:clap

My only concern about retouching mine is that "brown roots" dyed look you see at the top of the head because the paint drybrush can only color the very outer layer of fur. I'm worried if I decide to later do a shaggy ROTJ look or even an action pose that requires resetting the head fur, I'd have to redo the paint, and perhaps thereby add too much paint, "matting" the fur.

Trying to think of a way to do it that doesn't restrict him to one look, because it's fun resetting his fur.

I saw a post earlier about an indented head? Pictures of this? [emoji38]

It's just the crease in the fur where the the clam shell packaging was too tight across the forehead. It can be worked out with a little brushing and water.

Back