1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Wow, Mandible...amazing stuff...in fact there are a lot of great photos popping up in here.

Finally sat down with this figure myself tonight...and I'm really blown away. A fairly robust figure...poses and stands well, and as shown in here with all of the great work being done by folks, can be futzed into quite the display piece.

Now I haven't spent much time futzing mine, but that's not stopping me from really being impressed with him just how his is....

This is the figure of the year for me...and I've enjoyed a lot of what I've picked up over the past year. But considering he has been a real "grail" character in sixth-scale that I've been waiting to see rendered so well and...Hot Toys deserves praise for a real accomplishment here. They've done it...the wookiee looks great!

Gonna enjoy this one for a long time....

Great pic and great post....agreed on all fronts.

Chewie is one of the better figures I have bought in a long time. Chewie and Han look great together!
e4ac25d06e71b73453da9b48682b6d31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I need to jump on this set soon. Can't find too many online vendors selling the Han/Chewy set at retail prices. Some have started to mark up like crazy. There are also a few ebay vendors that I normally buy from that either sell at retail w/ free shipping or accept best offers, but even they can't keep them in stock or jack up their prices.

Did HT underestimate this line or are they just selling like hotcakes? I thought SW is not too big in Asia. :lol

Great pic, but you need to buy a larger camera so your pics will be bigger (they're always so tiny!)

:lol The pictures do come out larger, but I crop them down to 600 pixels height deliberately.

That said, it is an old camera and no where near as good as the ones these kids have today. I'm jealous of the sharpness.

That said, it is an old camera and no where near as good as the ones these kids have today. I'm jealous of the sharpness.

Try this camera next year (Light L16), it has 16 lenses and can shoot from 10 at once (different focal lengths, different apertures, different settings/exposures). Crazy. Then it combines the photos to produce something that's supposed to be great.

light.camerax519.jpg

I've shown this iPhone photo to 3 friends who aren't particularly into Star Wars, and each of them thought it was someone in a suit!

They're blown away when I say that is the PS4 to Chewie's left and the edge of the tv to his right :)

Look how far we've come :blissy

No that's not the cowardly lion on the left. Its 'cough' Chewbacca. The really sad thing is I have two of them, since I was going to use the suit to make a custom. Wasn't long after I bough them that HT announced theirs. So glad I waited.

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445822106.301529.jpgI had no plans to get ANH Han but my wookiee is so lonely.

Back