1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Excellent work! Repped! :duff

You face futzers are doing some unbelievable work! Post more pics please! And anyone looking to do this too, think about making a how to video of your technique.

This is really weird because the head on my Chewie figure looks really good from all angles (in my opinion). However, there seems to be a large amount of variation on the heads that I'm seeing people posting here in the thread. Did I just get lucky with mine? Is it all down to the way the hair is applied to the head and how we're futzing them? Some heads look like lumpy from the Christmas holiday special but others look much more accurate.

Yeah .... When I pulled Chewie out of the box .... Perfect .... I guess some are packed with greater care Amazng figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Mandible...amazing stuff...in fact there are a lot of great photos popping up in here.

Finally sat down with this figure myself tonight...and I'm really blown away. A fairly robust figure...poses and stands well, and as shown in here with all of the great work being done by folks, can be futzed into quite the display piece.

Now I haven't spent much time futzing mine, but that's not stopping me from really being impressed with him just how his is....

This is the figure of the year for me...and I've enjoyed a lot of what I've picked up over the past year. But considering he has been a real "grail" character in sixth-scale that I've been waiting to see rendered so well and...Hot Toys deserves praise for a real accomplishment here. They've done it...the wookiee looks great!

Gonna enjoy this one for a long time....

loving all the painted chewies. i dont think some are doing too much at all. chewie had alot of low lights in his pretty hair. plus this isnt a live, walking and running, showering and playing person. its a figure that is on display. so no worry for chewies pastels getting messy and running.

Absolutely amazing customs guys!! I'll have my chewie tomorrow. I will be using your pictures as reference for sure!! Amazing! Simply amazing!

Back