1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look like Ford but an older Ford who joined the Bee Gees and went on tour with a hair stylist who uses a big blow dryer to tease and lots of hair spray.

If your happy with it Pixel then good on ya mate. I wouldn't be but that's just me. I must be blind too.
more then a women woo more then a women to me

It does look like Ford but an older Ford who joined the Bee Gees and went on tour with a hair stylist who uses a big blow dryer to tease and lots of hair spray.

If your happy with it Pixel then good on ya mate. I wouldn't be but that's just me. I must be blind too.
Maybe his V2 will nail it like his Indy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Second quote is out of context. He was referring to the HT sculpt not looking like Ford.

That was my point...he was criticizing how people used lighting and photo imaging tricks on the HT sculpt to "prove" how much it looked like Ford, whereas he did that himself with his preferred custom sculpt...while admitting that he used same, said photo imaging tricks on his own photos. So, to point out his hypocrisy, I was entirely in context.

That was my point...he was criticizing how people used lighting and photo imaging tricks on the HT sculpt to "prove" how much it looked like Ford, whereas he did that himself with his preferred custom sculpt...while admitting that he used same, said photo imaging tricks on his own photos. So, to point out his hypocrisy, I was entirely in context.
Oh I gotcha.

image.jpeg

Just seen this. all of them have good and bad points but I can't say that any one of them has smashed it.

Last edited:
That custom sculpt might be good for ROTJ Ford but IMO it looks really too old for ANH Ford, HT did a better job in that aspect. I am also not sure about the hair, it seems too "extreme" to me. It is a good sculpt (you can definately see Ford in there) but I think HT did a better job.

I'm kinda feeling bad for PP. He's passionate about this hobby and he obviously paid a lot and wanted this sculpt to be great. Unfortunately, it just isn't. Pixel's comments were out of line but he's a good dude overall. I'd hate to run him off - he makes some great custom items including the cathode sabers many of us enjoy.

I'm hoping we can let this go and and that he can return and be a bit more respectful with his posts.

Last edited:
Pixel will be Pixel, I think some folks are being a bit over-sensitive in this thread.

If folks feel the need to land a jab on him though, be mindful of ragging on Inigou's excellent work to do it :)

I think it's pretty clear that most people are put off by the hair, regardless of how amazing the artist might be.

Thank you, everyone for coming in here, taking on the one who thought it would be fun to laugh at me, and make a lowly 35 post member feel at home.

THANK YOU!

just wish the guy would realize that theres actual real people on the other side of the keyboard before he fires on everyone. After that, there were many times that I wouldn't reply to any threads or give input out of fear of his ridicule.

As much as digital communication has made some things more expedient, I also think the advent of social media, Twitter, forums, message boards, chat rooms, etc., has unfortunately desensitized a lot of people. When communicating digitally, it's extremely difficult to feel any sort of emotion, empathy or sympathy for someone, when that "someone" is nothing more than a user name or only manifests themselves to us in the form of existing through our computer screens.

Sometimes, unfortunately, this lack of emotion also carries over to our every day, face to face interactions as well.

Back