1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been having fun posing, shooting and compositing Han & Chewie and thought share one (obligatory pose, I know, but fun to try to reproduce)

Han-and-Chewie-3-small.jpg

Han-and-Chewie-3-cropped.jpg

He's old and probably has bad circulation. :lol

Finn was gentleman enough to lend Rey his (Poe's) jacket, but that was probably more because he wanted to get into her knickers. :wink1:

There was also that odd scene in the elevator when Chewie handed Han the coat, and Han gives him an odd look in return. It was either because he was handing him one that was more overtly blue, or because Chewie was thinking that his old friend ought to wear a coat to protect against the cold.

:lol

You'd think out of all the them Rey would be the most cold

Chewy-Fur
Han- Flight jacket
Finn- X wing pilot's jacket
Rey- Desert loin wrappings and pants that don't even touch her feet

Well, I got to the bottom of why my holster gun strap wasn't catching when the gun was in. Turns out when I placed the gun in the holster, it dislodged the magnet. When I was taking the gun out to investigate what was going on, the little magnet came flying out with the gun. I glued it back but I fear it might be a constant problem. I guess I thought the magnet would be embedded within the leather somehow because the way it is now, just glued to the inside of the holster, seems like it will always detach when the gun slides in and scrapes up against it since it's such a snug fit. So I may end up keeping Han with the Stormie belt, or else holding his blaster to avoid putting it in the holster.

After getting this pair for Xmas,20160106_091359[1].jpg20160106_091332[1].jpg I now know what all the fuss has been about. They are awesome and my first figure purchases... I think I am hooked

I didn't know the Han/Chewbacca set would sell out so quickly :( Do Hot Toys ever do a second run(or is that a silly question)? Any vendors still have them?

I missed out on this figure cause I jumped on the Star Wars releases at the last moment and couldn't swing the funds for a fourth figure in December; I'll have to pick this one up at a later date and pay through the proverbial nose, or wait for another Solo release. I've gotta have a Han to go with my Chewie...their like peas and carrots...peanut butter and jelly...bacon and eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
I have a LCS that has one left at the low price of $800.00 plus tax, if you are interested.
Forgive me but what does LCS stand for?

Called a LCS in town yesterday, put me on hold for a long time and quoted me $800 for the set. Called them last week and they were sold out...hmmm. The long wait was probably a check on eBay for prices.

Back