1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This still doesn't look as much like Ford to me as the hatted Han Hoth sculpt (not a fan of the hair sculpt even though it's the exact same thing :lol). Paint detail and eyes are obviously much nicer. In hand, this one looks as good as plenty of the nice photos I saw of him beforehand. I considered getting a second head for an unhatted Hoth figure but not sure it's worth it.

When you put him in an action pose it gives him a "going through the motions" vibe. Despite that he's still a pretty nice figure. Looking forward to the Stormtrooper head sculpt, though unfortunately that hair probably won't be removable.

QuZGC9t.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:wink1:

Harrison Hall of Shame.

:lol

It's true. None of them are good. I wonder if anyone here has them all. I'd love to see them all lined up like they're in some kind of bizarro "Harrison Ford" convention.

005.jpg
Got Han and Chewie yesterday, and Obi Wan today.
006.jpg

Here's a bit of a family photo. I still plan on purchasing SS C-3PO, as well as the Hot Toys Luke and Leia. I'm unsure if I should replace my Vader or not.
009.jpg

Every picture on the last page is awesome.

Seriously guys, if you don't see Ford in any of those I have no idea what to tell you other than get your eyes checked. :lol

^Especially if you cast a shadow with his brow when photographing/displaying him.

:exactly:

I see a miniature Han/Harrison in the detolf and it makes me happy. Not much more I could ask for other than more head sculpts with different expressions. (Stormtrooper Han with the smirk for example)

Back