1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praise the Maker Hot Toys has the Star Wars license. My childhood love in 1:6 scale form.

Stealth, your pics are making the wait excruciating. For some reason USPS hasn't updated since my figures left Hong Kong 3 days ago.
Hey FullMetal

Who do you use to get one direct from HK ?

Hey FullMetal

Who do you use to get one direct from HK ?
Hoody, I usually go through Kid4dult. I usually PM him asking if he'd like to make a deal outside of eBay. 9 out of 10 times he will. He knocks about 25-30 bucks off his eBay price since he won't have to pay the fees. He trolls the boards here and has seen the praise we're heaping on the Chewie figure. Now he jacked the price up to $420. Ouch.

there's other deals out there but if you're going to do it, do it now before prices go up even higher. And you could also try asking other sellers if they'd consider selling outside eBay. You're not protected by eBay any longer but you're still covered by PayPal should anything go wrong.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks guys
I'm glad I made you pull trigger
It's better in real life than the photos show to be honest

I've just found my other sideshow head non hooded
For a compare with a HT solo

View attachment 205491

That unhooded Han sculpt is better than the hooded one but it still looks super hasbro or even Mattel. And what is up with the brownish skin tone and semi gloss paint? If I had the Hoth Han I'd try to get a HT head and do a swap. But then again, the separate glove cuffs and overall tayloring need improvement also. It's a true shame because Hoth is one of my favorite scenes and I would love to place him with the tauntaun.

That Hoth sculpt really didn't look that bad before, but compared to this one, it really does look awful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That unhooded Han sculpt is better than the hooded one but it still looks super hasbro or even Mattel.

I think we forget how "bad" Hasbro and Mattel was when we compare it to Sideshow.
hasbrohan.jpg

I think there is just as much difference in craftsmanship and quality between Hasbro and Sideshow as there is between Sideshow and Hot Toys. It's only after we have seen what Hot Toys can do that suddenly Sideshow looks like Habsbo to us. There is just no going back now but that doesn't mean Sideshow wasn't once a significant jump from Hasbro.

Back