1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys get bored and come up with random people to compare with this figure? It's not a perfect Harrison Ford, but some of these are getting ridiculous.

Unreal, the outfit was crap, plastic boots, terrible body with loose joints, and one ugly headsculpt. Glad you like GI Joe quality products. :wave

I'm only talking about the boots. The rest of the figure is great.

[
11865318_10152992668037344_7837189349827346614_o.jpg

11828580_10152992668032344_1879722772117641769_n.jpg

Thanks for posting this Cixx

This angle looks pure HF Solo (straight on shots is where it looses it a tad) can't wait to get these in my collection.

The final product definitely looks better than the prototype. I'll agree that certain angles look more like Ford but overall I'd say the likeness is close. I do also agree that the hair is a bit dark but it doesn't bother me too much.

I really like the Han sculpt. If you don't see Ford then I'm afraid we aren't looking at the same figure or something.

I think this looks a million time better than the prototype and probably 25% better than what was at SDCC. Very happy with how he turned out, can't wait to get him in hand.

The bigger the fan the higher the expectations tend to be I guess. It's a satisfactory figure for me, but a couple notches down from Leia and Luke.

The bigger the fan the higher the expectations tend to be I guess. It's a satisfactory figure for me, but a couple notches down from Leia and Luke.
Luke and Leia are only profos. So they still stand the chance of being on the same notch.

Back