1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...ok, maybe it's just me...but something in his mouth and his facial gestures when you watch him in the show reminds me of Ford in some of his Han scenes...So maybe I should have said he reminds me a TINY bit of a young Ford...:lol...

Doesn't look too bad from this angle either (though the eyes are a little off)...

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Hot-Toys-022.jpg

You can see the paint chips in the hair. Still the original proto sculpt.

I've been collecting Star Wars for quite some time and I would have to say this is probably the closest and most accurate I've seen in a figure. Including busts, statues etc.... So for me it's a must buy.

It's hard to say now before seeing them, but I think the original trilogy characters with the Hot Toys treatment are the only ones I'd get replacements for my sideshow figures. The SS prequel characters I'll hang onto. Unless of course they make Maul, Dooku, or Jango. Then I'll have to make an exception.

What body is this? The neck looks a bit too pumped for Han. Ford had a skinny neck with a big adams apple.

Also has anyone seen any good close up pics of the blaster?

Ive been hooked on old episodes of "Chips" lately...And the more I look at Robert Pine, the guy that played the Sergeant on the show, the more I think he reminds me a alot of a young Ford...In the face anyway...Just thinking out loud...lol...

Matt

Isn't Chris Pine his son?

Back