1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt is immense!!! :) I've just got my Han Solo today. Now the long wait to get out of work and get him in the detolf at home! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else got a Han with super tight joints for arms? The elbow don't even bend and shoulders are stiff as hell.

81c76c59a8df99e67e4b8a7a0815a755.jpg

Just got him in and posed up. Brilliant figure love it!

He looks great, rogers985!

I remain in the camp that thinks the original HT sculpt for Han is very good. I have him displayed proudly on my dining room table at the moment along with just about the entire HT ANH line, and passersby almost unanimously pick Han as the best representation of the actors to their respective roles. I still get surprised when I hear folks describe him as the worst of the lot.

All that said, I got on board with the Jnix sculpt early because it was clear that THAT sculpt was going to be extraordinary. So far the currently forthcoming evidence seems to bear this out and then some!

He looks great, rogers985!

I remain in the camp that thinks the original HT sculpt for Han is very good. I have him displayed proudly on my dining room table at the moment along with just about the entire HT ANH line, and passersby almost unanimously pick Han as the best representation of the actors to their respective roles. I still get surprised when I hear folks describe him as the worst of the lot.

All that said, I got on board with the Jnix sculpt early because it was clear that THAT sculpt was going to be extraordinary. So far the currently forthcoming evidence seems to bear this out and then some!

Agreed on all fronts there QGF. I'm also waiting on one of the sculpts from Jnix but I still think the HT Solo sculpt is only second to Princess Leia's
For likeness in this line so far.

Cheers guys. The joints have eased up now I've had a mess with him. I really like the sculpt it's great!
746e14b34855dec236c011bca2526a40.jpg
68597cba88b0b479da26e895722ef678.jpg

I got em moving thanks to sideshowsupport. Used a hair dyer on low setting and eventually it loosened up.

Cheers guys. The joints have eased up now I've had a mess with him. I really like the sculpt it's great!
746e14b34855dec236c011bca2526a40.jpg
68597cba88b0b479da26e895722ef678.jpg

Did you install a head adapter? If so where did you pick up one and what size?

I really hope HT has the ESB and ROTJ version. What they should do is take the idea or blueprints of the TFA sculpt which IMO they nailed and incorporate it in the those two possible versions.

I imagine more than likely these two versions will probably be slated around the Han Solo movie planned :lecture

Back