1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han Solo, Captain of the Millenium Falcon...

Chewie here tells me you boys are looking for passage to the Alderaan system...
Yes, indeed, if it's a fast ship.
Fast ship..? You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?
Should I have?
It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than fourteen parsecs....she's fast enough for you, old man.

Last edited:
2e91cdc15b15e427d8a4a80f43012263.jpg

Love this figure!

That's awesome! It looks like Figrin Dan is serenading Han and Greedo!

Han-"They are playing our song. Happy anniversary sweetheart."
Greedo-"Bo shooda donna weedo ca cooska."
Han-"You say the sweetest things! Play it again Dan!"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457369517.872932.jpg

Hi superado,

were you in Waitlist for Han Solo?
I have Han but Im in Waitlist for Chewbacca since Feb 15, I have seen some Chewies on eBay and I'm tempted to buy it, but not sure, I can have it from Sideshow for around 280 as opossed to 500+ on ebay.

I received mine today..

View attachment 248974

Another Sideshow figure is going back to the box.

Hi Juan A,

were you in Waitlist for Han Solo?
I have Han but Im in Waitlist for Chewbacca since Feb 15, I have seen some Chewies on eBay and I'm tempted to buy it, but not sure, I can have it from Sideshow for around 280 as opossed to 500+ on ebay.

I bought two of these chewbacca`s when you could get them at retail. im glad I did so I can represent chewie from the first two films ANH & ESB

I'm living overseas and my local retailer had been waiting for his stock to turn up for 6 months now. My PO hasn't been cancelled yet so i guess there is still a chance a second batch could show up soon.

I'm living overseas and my local retailer had been waiting for his stock to turn up for 6 months now. My PO hasn't been cancelled yet so i guess there is still a chance a second batch could show up soon.

Well, two Dutch shops are reporting that Han, Chewie and Obi-Wan will be re-released in July...

A few sites in the UK have Han, Vader, Chewie & Obi Wan for preorder again for later this year ranging from June to Dec. Perhaps HT are starting another production run? I hope so it'll take the worry of trying to find a decent priced Chewie of the secondary market

A few sites in the UK have Han, Vader, Chewie & Obi Wan for preorder again for later this year ranging from June to Dec. Perhaps HT are starting another production run? I hope so it'll take the worry of trying to find a decent priced Chewie of the secondary market
Which ones?

Back