Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You slept fast! :lol

Congrats! :hi5: You will not be disappointed.

Also, you can always bash the Mechanic figure for pretty cheap! ;)

:) yes I was thinking of doing just that, getting a few mechanic accessories so I could still have a bit of the mechanics style.
Hoody, shades & T-shirt are must, but first I'm gonna enjoy this guy, he looks awesome from the pics & all the accessories look great ;)

:) yes I was thinking of doing just that, getting a few mechanic accessories so I could still have a bit of the mechanics style.
Hoody, shades & T-shirt are must, but first I'm gonna enjoy this guy, he looks awesome from the pics & all the accessories look great ;)

It's amazing.
You're going to have a great time opening it up and taking loads of pics of the set.
It's so incredibly versatile. No two people have theirs displayed the same way.

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5711.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

more worth it getting this and mechanic instead of the exclusive rose hill

Oh my...! Bar, those pics are absolutely amazing, wow!
I love the custom touches, the multiple desks, mk2, record player, etc... The sofa is a lovely touch :)
I Would love something like that myself.
You're pics have got me SO excited for getting this guy.

P.S. Do you get all your custom pieces from eBay?

Oh my...! Bar, those pics are absolutely amazing, wow!
I love the custom touches, the multiple desks, mk2, record player, etc... The sofa is a lovely touch :)
I Would love something like that myself.
You're pics have got me SO excited for getting this guy.

P.S. Do you get all your custom pieces from eBay?

Thanks a lot.
I bought the extra desks from parting companies. I think i got them all from Toy anxiety.
I got the extra U from an Ebay seller, then got custom decals made to turn him into DUM-E.
I made the broom, the chair, the Snapon Toolchest and the record player myself.
I generally do a lot of scratchbuilding for my collection. I'll PM you some pics.

Awesome figure, got him yesterday. Underestimated the size of the display piece though :lol so only part built that :slap
I put my Power pose Mk42 with it (until I get my Diecast mk42)
image.jpgimage.jpg
There's hours and hours of fun with this guy, he comes with so much gear it's incredible, been staring at him for ages :cuckoo::FREAK::love:blissy

Spent the whole day trying to attach photos via forum's own uploader but to no avail. My imageshack's no longer working (uploading not free anymore)! Pardon me but let me just share my photo via a link to my page utilizing tinyurl's engine: https://preview.tinyurl.com/nc7plw4

Thanks for checking on my stuff. Enjoy!

PS> Kudos to Username for the lead to that computer desktop! :clap

Got mine today. Bummed with it though. First, the box was really damaged during shipping. The figure appears ok but the light up stand won't work. It's pretty apparent that the post office manhandled it. At least the seller refunded part of the purchase price to me but now I have to figure out how to get the stand working.

Anyone got a picture of the stand's internals, so I can see if something is disconnected? There's one black ground wire that's not connected but it also doesn't look like it snapped off.

Back