Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very classy display plastik. Love your Macross set up! :clap The way you have the blueprints attached to the glass by magnets kinda looks like a holographic display that Stark would use.

Very classy display plastik. Love your Macross set up! :clap The way you have the blueprints attached to the glass by magnets kinda looks like a holographic display that Stark would use.

thank you bicoid18! A man who recognizes Macross is alright in my book!

Given this wont be now going in a detolf might get this printed onto a canvas or something to use as a backdrop :)

If you can find a local signmaker, they might be able to print it on a sheet of vinyl and stick it to foam board.
That's what i did with the SHIELD logo and the Avengers "premiere" backdrops i have.

Got my Tony today! It was so worth it for me. He looks perfect and the box is awesome!

tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to5_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to6_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to10_1280.jpg

Think outside the box...there is a little more space on top of Detolf, I have the top of two of them together for Tony Stark and Igor, Midas and other house party members. I also finally got a backdrop of the HOA to use as well once it is printed up.

I already have Dum-E in place and just have to relocate Iron Monger and Obadiah to the other end of the Detolfs.

Very nice display! Where do you get those name plates? Custom?

Back