Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get around to gluing my piece back in soon but I've been busy so the tape works great for now.

I got this one a few months ago, well maybe longer (I can't remember off hand really), I wasn't going to get it & swapped something else I'd paid for, for it..., can't remember what that was now either (it'll bug me till I do remember though)..., anyway I tend to dismiss human character collectibles as a rule because more often than not, they tend to look less like who they are supposed to..., I got to see this one in hand though & I liked the look of it so that was that. :) Love all of the accessories that come with the figure, I haven't got the room to display it all as I'd like but maybe one day I can dedicate more space to it. :)

Considering the price of figures these days, and all of the stuff that comes with this thing, and the price that it can be had for.....this is a downright bargain IMO. And it adds SO much to an Iron Man display, regardless of which suits you have. The only reason I can see not to get it is if you don't have the space (or if you just don't like Iron Man).

The accessories alone are worth getting the figure, especially for the price. I wish more HT figures came with this amount of extras. It's one of the few purchases that felt like I got a lot more than I paid for.

0f01dde09c0f6f5c64cdbb18ff2ebe4e.jpg

Changing up the display never gets old either. Tons of options.

The accessories alone are worth getting the figure, especially for the price. I wish more HT figures came with this amount of extras. It's one of the few purchases that felt like I got a lot more than I paid for.

0f01dde09c0f6f5c64cdbb18ff2ebe4e.jpg

Changing up the display never gets old either. Tons of options.

Looks great, nicely done. :) I'm a bit boring when it comes to displaying my figures, I just line them up.

I used to have them all standing straight but decided on a couple that I wanted them posed. Once I saw how much more dynamic my displays looked I decided to see what I could do with the rest. I don't have them all in crazy poses but some of them are begging for it.

I used to have them all standing straight but decided on a couple that I wanted them posed. Once I saw how much more dynamic my displays looked I decided to see what I could do with the rest. I don't have them all in crazy poses but some of them are begging for it.

Well that display you've done certainly works so I'm sure there are numerous possibilities for more scene displays. :)

The battery in my Iron Man arm died, does anyone know what type of replacement it takes? Or what size screwdriver for that matter? Thank you in advance :)

Hey guys, with tony standing on the platform, how high is it? I've a display case which height is about 36cm and I'm thinking it won't fit. I hope I'm wrong. Thanks.

thanks for the info. i have the Mark VII BD with its diorama and that it basically maximum height that can fit my display. hoping it'll be shorter than that.

In this pic, i have built up a 30mm surround to mask most of the base and make it look shorter, but you will see that it's still not that high.
You can see the riser surround on the second pic.

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

Back