Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice work Username...
Question, Why did you make that white bottom cutout? just to make it pop? I haven't opoened mine so I'm not exactly sure what's included. Hopefully it fits in my display as well. From what I remember my display shelf is 18"...What's the size of this guy?

Very nice work Username...
Question, Why did you make that white bottom cutout? just to make it pop? I haven't opoened mine so I'm not exactly sure what's included. Hopefully it fits in my display as well. From what I remember my display shelf is 18"...What's the size of this guy?

The base is a shade under 21" across.
I just made the base to hold it all together like a tray. Otherwise the card that HT provided is not attached.

Just placed an order with SSC for this, was quite surprised that it hadn't already sold out. Really looking forward to seeing this set in hand, the amount of things you get with this release is amazing.

Thanks for the info Username...
You just made me cry ;(
Looks like it won't be fitting inside my display...
Here's a shot of my iron man figures which is where i plan to put Tony

Thanks for the info Username...
You just made me cry ;(
Looks like it won't be fitting inside my display...
Here's a shot of my iron man figures which is where i plan to put Tony

Do you have a full shot of your entire display cabinet? Thanks in advance.

Just saw the email this morning from SSC plugging this figure again. Which makes me think they have a lot of them left still.

Only 106 of them left at BBTS!

Code:
Just saw the email this morning from SSC plugging this figure again. Which makes me think they have a lot of them left still.

I saw that email and immediately thought Midas was up for preorder. I was pretty bummed when I read it correctly.

Last edited:

Got that too lol, just another massively over produced figure, im sure it will sell out though, very nice

It is a great set...

Finally got mine last week. Figure looks great....so many options for display with the suit pieces, the platform, the work table and robot...a really great presentation from Hot Toys here. And while it's probably pure coincidence, it's been fun having a figure show up at the same time the movie is out on disc and download....nothing like watching the movie for some display inspiration while unboxing it....

It's been a blast popping in and out of this thread seeing the different ways folks are displaying it...some of the "add-ons" to the already over-the-top platform and table have been amazing.

Here's a quick shot of my figure....and no, I'm not sure yet how he's going to end up on display for me...so many choices!

Glad I flexed this and got it....really great set!

Keep the cool pix coming!

Thanks Barry! And I'm really enjoying your displays with this figure...fantastic work! Always looking forward to more....

Here's a shot of mine, need to find a bigger place to display the whole base lol.
Great figure and accessory/display options

Back