Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need to find one, hoping with some slight chance my wait list will convert. Got screwed my local supplier didn't get any.

I find myself enjoying the Coulson figure a lot more since Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started, although he's a great figure on his own too. Awesome show, by the way. I might find myself compelled to customize a few of his team members down the road as well.

I have a kitbashed Coulsonj, the only actual Coulson parts i have are the destroyer gun and his badge. :)

What body did you use? I think the original hot toys version has a fatsuit under the clothing. I was going to get a narrow slim truetype.

Also, what head & suit did you get for yours?

I don't remember the body, but the head is from Headplay on Ebay. I actually don't see any right now so either they are done making them, or just don't have any listed right now. There are a couple of others showing up though.

The suit.....I'm sorry I don't recall that either. But finding a reasonably priced black suit with a white shirt and tie is pretty easy.

Here are some photos of mine:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152637790104460.1073741847.694374459&type=1&l=30fe4bd1e3

Your Coulson looks cool. You cant really tell it is a custom. To be fair... I'll probably go down the custom route anyway, as I'm trying to create an "Agents of Shield" Coulson and not the Avengers one. So I won't need the Destroyer gun for a start.

I'm only looking for the sunglasses, I.D badge & walkie talkie for his accessories.

Your Coulson looks cool. You cant really tell it is a custom. To be fair... I'll probably go down the custom route anyway, as I'm trying to create an "Agents of Shield" Coulson and not the Avengers one. So I won't need the Destroyer gun for a start.

I'm only looking for the sunglasses, I.D badge & walkie talkie for his accessories.

Pretty sure collectiblekitbash.co.uk has all of that stuff, mate.

Back