Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coulson and the gang! :rock

390761_10151566665942488_2126276363_n.jpg

1.5 of 6 being Asian....

Amazing that Ming-Na Wen is 49... not that far from Clark Greg just 1.6 years younger...

Lol his badge says his 6 feet tall... Could of sworn tony gf pepper was taller than him.

I Just checked that out.
In the view from her side, she looks taller, and from his view, he looks taller.
But when they are walking towards the elevator, there's not much in it.
He is walking slightly hunched and looks perhaps a couple of inches taller. But she is not wearing shoes...
So there's not much in it.

CoulsonandPepper_zps6c3f921f.jpg~original

Man, that is a lot of white :) With the exception of Ming Na, it looks like the cast of Friends. It wouldn't have hurt them to diversify just a little bit more. I am really looking forward to this show though.

Chloe Bennet is actually Chloe Wang.... A combo mix breed, 0.5 Asian..

There's also J. August Richards, not in pic....

Fox movies was showing Avengers earlier. Coulson stopped breathing while he was talking to Fury..
They're just gonna reason that one out?

we're talking SHIELD here. don't they have a shot or machine that can keep someone alive until his wounds are repaired? truth is, we really don't know if coulson is alive or not. but isn't that exactly LIKE the comics. a character dies and then reappears with a thin excuse why he's still kicking? maybe fury said coulson was dead for motivational purposes of the avengers team. we already know fury doctored the captain america cards with blood. why not say he's dead too? we'll see next movie. anyone else think it strange that coulson wasn't mentioned at all in IM3? i thought he was friends with pepper and tony.

I am just not a Hulk fan.
Nothing personal against those who are. I just never *got* the Hulk.
I have never understood why he's cool to people. And i'd never go and see a Hulk movie on it's own.

not a hulk fan at all myself but i think ruffalo is the best one to come along. i had to get the HT version to complete the team. coulson too is an essential team member. and i think he'll be back in the movies being that they're 'resurrecting' him for the TV show. would you see a hulk movie starring ruffalo?

Man, that is a lot of white :) With the exception of Ming Na, it looks like the cast of Friends. It wouldn't have hurt them to diversify just a little bit more. I am really looking forward to this show though.

injecting less talented cast members to meet an affirmative action quota is a recipe for an................

medication-fail.jpg

not a hulk fan at all myself but i think ruffalo is the best one to come along. i had to get the HT version to complete the team. coulson too is an essential team member. and i think he'll be back in the movies being that they're 'resurrecting' him for the TV show. would you see a hulk movie starring ruffalo?

Hopefully someday. :pray:

injecting less talented cast members to meet an affirmative action quota is a recipe for an................

It's not affirmative action, it's just variety. It likewise would be nice for some more variety in ages. And it's not like there's not plenty of talented not-white 20-something actors.

we're talking SHIELD here. don't they have a shot or machine that can keep someone alive until his wounds are repaired? truth is, we really don't know if coulson is alive or not. but isn't that exactly LIKE the comics. a character dies and then reappears with a thin excuse why he's still kicking? maybe fury said coulson was dead for motivational purposes of the avengers team. we already know fury doctored the captain america cards with blood. why not say he's dead too? we'll see next movie. anyone else think it strange that coulson wasn't mentioned at all in IM3? i thought he was friends with pepper and tony.

I always felt Fury faked his death. That's the kind of think he does all of the time. Faking the bloody cards sealed that deal for me. It showed he was clearly deceiving them, so why not have the whole death be a lie too? I mean, he only got stabbed in the shoulder. That's hardly a definitive film death these days.

I always picture that in my head like how Spawn's cape would retract and extend in that crap 90s Spawn movie. Or I guess the way Batman's cape worked in TDK.

Back